Jack Monroe #181 Time flies when you’re judging slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Grunk so not sure where this will land but I had a dream @Pocahontas was in my kitchen baking a cake (your face was your avatar but not in real life form just in flat disc form) not sure if for fanny person or what? But it was nearing the end of the thread and Poca got in a panic because her hands were too dirty to hold her phone and also refused to use her tongue to do same. I said I would do it and I completely ballsed it up by not being able to bold text or think of the recap and I cried. Poca washed her hands and did us proud.
It’s an honour to have featured in your dream.
I like baking, but my hands are usually clean 😂 I’m sure your dream recap would have been perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just heard about Leon getting sold for 100 million. Good for Allegra.

Jack, as ever, has 'fumbled the bag' as our American cousins say.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
That peeky mink of a taxi driver joined in Aug 20 but didn’t post until six weeks ago

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I would genuinely have rather read all the course material for 4.5 GCSEs than re-Grunk Tile-gate. Is this the most boring Jack lie yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
This may be slightly OT but I've found that a good Grunka will cure a headache. It's happened before as well, this morning I woke up with a terrible sore neck (ouchy) and headache. I stayed off my phone, had tablets, tea, hot shower, everything I could think of.

Then I thought duck it, I'm going on Tattle.

Nek minit, headache gone! Might be the laughing?
*It worked for me but if your symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Sainsbury’s have just confirmed that they will be working with Marcus Rashford on a campaign to eliminate child food poverty.

Batten down the hatches, storm force howling and clawing incoming.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
The tile train saga is a special kind of nonsense she blessed us with. I choose to believe it's a direct gift from her to me, because it was my 1-year Tattleversary yesterday (had been lurking longer, but hadn't made an account). Thanks, babe!

Anyway, the pronoun thing got me all hot and bothered and I think I've worked out why. Please note that I'm talking specifically about Jack Monroe here, not about anyone else or anyone else's pronouns.

The constant changing of her pronouns in her bio (but not anywhere else) is just another narc tactic of dictating how other people are talking about her. The added benefit for her is that she can jump on people correcting how other people talk about her (i.e. my pronouns are making sure kids are fed) and she can claim at the same time that people are bigoted and transphobic for not using her stated pronouns. Nevermind that it's entirely unclear what her chosen pronouns are. I bet she loved it that people here changed their posts and got worried about whether they accidentally misgendered her. What larks. If it was in any way meaningful or important to her, her pronouns would be changed on her own website. Everything else is just narc manipulations and I shan't go along with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Sainsbury’s have just confirmed that they will be working with Marcus Rashford on a campaign to eliminate child food poverty.

Batten down the hatches, storm force howling and clawing incoming.
I wonder if she's back at the crappy bungalow? Southend frauen might see a smol explosion in that vicinity if she is, with all this Allegra and Marcus news!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Jack did have that can of pineapple slices in their bag though, what more do Del Monte want?!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That was just so lame. Most of us would carry a snack with us if we are out and about but not a full bloody tin. Why not an individual wee pack? Moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
honestly, grunking that tile nonsense this morning got me all

20210419_091310.jpg

jack, a better chaos today please and thankspaceyou 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.