Jack Monroe #181 Time flies when you’re judging slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else exhausted by all this lying/breadcrumbing/loling with smolbot?

Just do your job Jack.

1. Finish the DM stuff.

2. Finish both books.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
That was just so lame. Most of us would carry a snack with us if we are out and about but not a full bloody tin. Why not an individual wee pack? Moron.
It's both a snack and a drink, with a convenient ring pull, and fully recyclable packaging.

( 👆 I've just done a better collab ad with the man from DM than Jack ever has!)

• Haha
Reactions: 47
So with the train nonsense am I right in thinking she was going FROM Saarfend to London ,not the other way around ,visiting her mum then returning to LC 's ? /Treatment centre /new abode ? ....
Who ficking knows gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Regarding the Leon sale ,the majority of the company iirc is owned by venture capitalists ,Allegra does have shares but it's under 10% I believe but she will still receive millions for those shares ,also EG are one of those outfits who use debt to fund acquisitions the ASDA deal being a prime example if it goes through.

Reactions: 29
This happened one week ago. This is from a low-follower account who somehow went semi-viral. Jack's on the lookout for some freebies I guess.

Screenshot 2021-04-19 at 09.34.58.png

Screenshot 2021-04-19 at 09.35.33.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
I love the Allegra thing, it's poetic, and it's what a lot of us who run a business secretly hope for. And I say that as someone who once went on one date with someone who later went on to invent a household object🔺that made him a billionaire. I just stalk him and his multiple houses and boats on Insta and sigh at what could have been.
Edit: stalk in internet parlance as in look at.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Thank goodness! All of that working 100 hours a week behind the scenes at Leon has paid off for our smol Maverick 🥳 💲💲💲💲

Oh, wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I am just catching up with Tile-Gate. So thrilling! I don't understand how, if the Tile was sooo sticky, did it fall off in the first place? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Oh thankspaceyou! I must have missed that amid all the excitement 😂
Thinking about it, it's not actually the best ad for Tile, because she's essentially saying that the Tile won't properly adhere to your item and you will just lose your Tile, while your phone is safe and sound. Which is the opposite of what's meant to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
The Frauen reading the train chaos in real time may have found it boring as hell but believe you me, reading on a Grunka was frigging hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Thank goodness! All of that working 100 hours a week behind the scenes at Leon has paid off for our smol Maverick 🥳 💲💲💲💲

Oh, wait!
I wonder if Allegra might get a message soon - reminding her quite how much a certain person contributed to the success of Leon :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.