Jack Monroe #181 Time flies when you’re judging slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deep cleans her kitchen "12 times a day". Yet doesn't take antibac on a train, during a global pandemic? Right Jack, that makes sense.
I think the word 'deep clean' for Jack means that she stacks some crap on top of more crap, takes a photo of it for the squiggles, posts it on Twitter and sits about for the next few days doing feck all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I've just read some comments on the new super League on a newspaper site. It made me realise that squigs whether hers or general are basically just weird mouth pieces one squig in the paper in response to the super League actually says and I quote "attack Brussels now" I mean wtf.

I will no longer ( not that I did) base any legitimate knowledge or intelligence on anything that squigs say in future they are basically weird dumb robots. In my opinion of course.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Because despite knowing the exact trajectory of the fall and the leverage required for it to come off, (Pythagorean🔺) she can’t possibly have noticed as it was such a surprise when she saw it again... Did she do a little shriek I wonder?
She shrieked and clawed at the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Welcome to my Ted Talk. It’s important to write properly if you are writing for a wide audience, even if you have ADHD, so that people with barriers to learning can understand. Whatever you hate about JK Rowling, she writes very ‘cleanly’ and is popular with dyslexic kids for being accessible. Neuro diverse people often struggle with many of the issues below (next slide please) even if they are only diagnosed with one of the conditions. It is not inclusive to encourage people to write in a maverick way. Thank (space) you.

8BC8967E-0C75-4D06-AB9E-AD0C22A79FC0.png

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Thinking about it, it's not actually the best ad for Tile, because she's essentially saying that the Tile won't properly adhere to your item and you will just lose your Tile, while your phone is safe and sound. Which is the opposite of what's meant to happen.
And I doubt they want to be associated with people having to pry so hard at one that has come loose they break nails. On a train floor in a pandemic.

The story of the stolen blower has the happy ending feel good vibes, Jack’s is just disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She deep cleans her kitchen "12 times a day". Yet doesn't take antibac on a train, during a global pandemic? Right Jack, that makes sense.
To misquote the wonderful Marianne Elliott-Said, (Poly Styrene) who I truly hope is resting in peace.

She's a germ free adolescent
Cleanliness is her obsession
She cleans her kitchen "12 times a day"
Scrub away, scrub away, scrub away
The J M way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.