Jack Monroe #181 Time flies when you’re judging slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she still on a high after all the likes for her 'experiment '?
I wasn't taking too much notice of that "experiment", but from what I have read here...

There were about 150k responses
Some of those that responded were not followers of hers
She has 339k followers

Now it is clear to me that in the region of 200k of her followers didn't respond. Two out of three didn't see her tweet, or if they did, didn't engage. I think it is likely that many of those followers are old, inactive, accounts. Why else would so many just not put a simple like when asked to do so? I would be mortified if two thirds of my friends ignored a simple request that required so little effort. Perhaps Twitter should remove followers that have been inactive for over a couple of months, it would give a more accurate picture.

Yes, I am up at some ungodly hour. Jack isn't alone in getting up early on the odd occasion. I had a little Gunka of the pages I missed, Thanks to everyone for the supportive words, they really are appreciated.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I wasn't taking too much notice of that "experiment", but from what I have read here...

She has 339k followers

Now it is clear to me that in the region of 200k of her followers didn't respond. Two out of three didn't see her tweet, or if they did, didn't engage. I think it is likely that many of those followers are old, inactive, accounts. Why else would so many just not put a simple like when asked to do so? I would be mortified if two thirds of my friends ignored a simple request that required so little effort. Perhaps Twitter should remove followers that have been inactive for over a couple of months, it would give a more accurate picture.

Yes, I am up at some ungodly hour. Jack isn't alone in getting up early on the odd occasion. I had a little Gunka of the pages I missed, Thanks to everyone for the supportive words, they really are appreciated.
I doubt that Jack Monroe has the analytical skills to see what you have observed, all she sees it the likes and enjoys the dopamine rush that comes with it (just my opinion m'lord)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What in the Mary Sloppins are those bag contents? Imagine being the Managing Director of Del Monte and you see Jack has tagged your company in an #AD on social media. You think 'yes, they're promoting us!' and it turns out it's just a photo of a tin of pineapple in a bag buried in the middle of a dreadfully dreary thread about scrabbling about on a filthy train floor during a pandemic 🥴

ETA who the duck doesn't have hand sanitiser OVER A YEAR into a pandemic? Even if you've had COVID you can still pick it up on your hands and spread it about to other people ya filthy animal.
It's Jack's version of doing your homework on the back of the school bus twenty minutes before it's due in.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jack has the same pair in white and they were worn during DKL. @heretoreaditall2019 is the trainers expert 😆

(Old screenshot. I didn't grab the date, sorry)
DKL version:
View attachment 535765

ETA: They were triangulated at the time but I can't remember the details. Nike something, I think.
Defs not a trainer expert, Jack tends to get the v expensive vapormaxes which are £130-170, and hideous

Last edited:
Reactions: 35

She has 339k followers

200k of her followers are tattlers hate following.

I had a tile before they were famous. I got one as part of their startup. Completed it mate. Eventually it ran out of batteries- you can't charge them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
So with the train nonsense am I right in thinking she was going FROM Saarfend to London ,not the other way around ,visiting her mum then returning to LC 's ? /Treatment centre /new abode ? ....

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Morning Grunk so not sure where this will land but I had a dream @Pocahontas was in my kitchen baking a cake (your face was your avatar but not in real life form just in flat disc form) not sure if for fanny person or what? But it was nearing the end of the thread and Poca got in a panic because her hands were too dirty to hold her phone and also refused to use her tongue to do same. I said I would do it and I completely ballsed it up by not being able to bold text or think of the recap and I cried. Poca washed her hands and did us proud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I am awaiting a new tattle member entitled ‘trainperson’ who will verify that smol pixie did indeed spend 20 minutes wrestling dirty sticky thing from train floor. *rolls eyes emoji*

• Haha
Reactions: 65
11216071-0AD3-4E23-98A9-6368DBB3EEC9.jpeg

Eye wets so bad. They got into the garage and couldn't get out. They died as they lived.

#together

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
Morning all, just caught up. Dame Viv (RIP) fans will be aware that there's a famous Vivenne Westwood fabric named Squiggle, if anyone's looking for an appropriate court outfit?
3dbc1a9046fa2aaa2c388fba2e2b34cc-544x1024.jpg

Also comes in notebook form, just right for all those workshops and think tanks
2205_276.jpg

Who am I kidding, think tanks? Being part of a think tank implies you have the ability to actually think...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
So with the train nonsense am I right in thinking she was going FROM Saarfend to London ,not the other way around ,visiting her mum then returning to LC 's ? /Treatment centre /new abode ? ....
I like that theory. In which case it might have been an earlier that day train that the tile was dropped on and not a 2 weeks earlier train? I think there has to be one element of truth in the story.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I am awaiting a new tattle member entitled ‘trainperson’ who will verify that smol pixie did indeed spend 20 minutes wrestling dirty sticky thing from train floor. *rolls eyes emoji*
This has reminded me that yesterday I had the thought that our taxi driver friend was perhaps Mr SmolBot.
The constant tweeting during her (yeah I'm sorry, I'm reverting to the pronouns she uses for herself) high stakes Tile drama really reveals the fact it Never Happened, plus of course the second deleted thread of slightly different tweets which meant she planned this 'chaos'. She's really bad at lying, which is ironic, given that she's had so much practice at it.
I feel the fact that Allegra's become a multi millionaire hasn't been given enough attention! God, it would be anyone's worst nightmare for their ex to come into this kind of money after a split, but it must be so much worse for someone like Jack, given her obsession with the dollar.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I was anxious about going back on a train. Now I'm terrified, finding out there are people on board dropping litter that gets embedded and then grubbing around to get it back without even sanitizer 2 weeks later. But no I'm not cos it's lies.
It's like retrieving chewing gum stuck under the table.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She dropped it, took a picture, picked it up and then *persisted* in writing a lod of absolute nonsesne on twitter about it. So embarassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.