Jack Monroe #181 Time flies when you’re judging slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this an undeclared ad for the tile? Reminds me of when I re-read the very first thread the other week and what the first posters noticed was one of those wireless eye mask thingies which appeared to be a ‘gift’

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Account confirmation statement due on 26th April, full moon on the 27th. This could be a chaos eclipse coming up!
F572597F-07CA-4802-AF2D-84BF356BC774.png
A40B3BC4-DE84-424A-8EED-7CF49061BC25.png
2BF22926-56C1-4FC4-B626-7E8B4BC5C769.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm grunking but just wanted to say I'm not Jack because I'm not a slop gibbon and I don't live on twitter. Also just want to add Jo Maughm is an utter hole because of what he did to that poor fox. Once again Jack is attracted to a crappy person because of the blue tick.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Perhaps she shouldnt be so careless with her stuffm. My keys, wallet, phone all go in my bag. Lifted out and out back in again. Am I a maverick?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I was almost as riveted as that time she pretended to drink soy sauce in the cinema.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
I’m taking it this is crumb dropping and she is returning to the crappy bungalow?
100% it's this. Two weeks is about right for when they went away. Jack even mentioned what train they were on too. Madness for someone with a stalker.

It was just another performative piece to get engagement. And making out the train cleaners don't do their jobs properly. More working class contempt.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.