Jack Monroe #181 Time flies when you’re judging slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I googled tile because I lose a lot of things and the kittens hide them. It’s £50 for the package (which only has two stickers) . But she told us that she couldn’t afford butter!!!!

I googled tile because I lose a lot of things and the kittens hide them. It’s £50 for the package (which only has two stickers) . But she told us that she couldn’t afford butter!!!!
I won’t be investing just to add.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Desk photo... do we think a collaboration with an ergonomically friendly company is incoming? Although, she doesn't appear to think there's anything wrong with her pose. So maybe not.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Very much enjoying the fact I replied to my own message and double quoted myself. How did I do that?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So it managed to become unstuck from whatever it was on, and is now stuck fast on a train floor?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Since when would Jack need a Tile to remind her where her phone is when she's glued to it for about 18 hours a day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Not a good advert for the train company if a foreign object is still there weeks later.
If being the main word here

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Why would you want to scrape anything off the floor in the middle of a pandemic?! Also, good to know now it’s clear Jack was lying about always carrying a knife, surely that would have brought a swift end to this tit version of the Sword In the Stone.
yeah I know they aren’t cheap (though by her sideboard standards) but if mine had fallen on the floor of a train and been there two weeks I’d say goodbye in normal times, never mind in a pandemic 🤢🤢🤢

ETA: and for LJChrists sake carry hand sanitiser on public transport, this whole thing is more boak worthy than her bloody slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Really conflicted here.

V excited that Jack triangulated the watch for me. Confused as to why they need a calculator watch when they carry a calculator around with them 24/7 (and have v posh wooden one).

So stressed about the tile thing. Wtf is it? Why is it on the floor? Why is it stuck to the floor? How did they locate it by calling? Are they going back to crappy bungalow? Is it all lies?

And all this before LoD.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.