Jack Monroe #181 Time flies when you’re judging slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it managed to become unstuck from whatever it was on, and is now stuck fast on a train floor?
Why when it was first lost did she not use community find? I assume it isn’t actually stuck this is all just so she can have a Twitter chat

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Compared to the sideboards she buys, this is a strange thing she’s chosen to use to demonstrate ‘too expensive’

0C60CE60-171C-4D3E-9F9F-4DF77A35EE40.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I don't know many who'd be using public transport without having some sanitiser at the ready. Never mind scrabbling around on the floor without any.
This tweeting saga is almost as exciting as the live tweeting of the world falling out of her bumhole.
Her new followers must be on the edges of their seats. Serves them right.

Btw when are the Diva awards?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I suspect the frauen who have called bullshit are right, but this just proves she lies about the most random yet disgusting stuff.

Am not a blue ticker, but surely if you’re going to sit down and bullshit on Twitter you’d at least pick stuff that put you in a a good light not this crap that makes you sound like an absolute minker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Why do you cry?
Because of train floor bore
What happened?
Floor bore
Oh no, I'm sad
My dripping eyes
Train floor
I'm bored

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.