Jack Monroe #180 Dildos, diatribes and diarrhoea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Jack trying to force an interaction with Jo Maugham from the Good Law Project, an organisation that has actually taken legal action over some food parcels before? Would not surprise me if Jack would like some of the GLP's actual activism shine to reflect on them (by acting matey to Jo M)

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Thanks @Toffee finger and @Fun size . Both your responses make a lot of sense. Appreciate your replies.

Conclusion: they are still an annoying blogger and cook.

ETA and @Mel Donte , have just seen your reply.
For me I’m going to try to respect Jack’s (current) pronoun wishes but given how often they change, I’m probably not going to bother to go back and correct myself too much if I slip. Whereas with someone who doesn’t change them every week, I would absolutely do that if that makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
We need a how it started, how it’s going for the past week
Twitter pile on to DfE man....Random fishing for engagement with Law peeps

• Haha
Reactions: 30
yeah, please just enjoy your bread, squig. fresh homemade bread needs to be kept far away from pans and tinned tomatoes and vinegar. can you afford butter? that might be nice

also, that tweet was absolutely not "vanilla" (another word being woefully misused). it was textbook vaguebooking

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Jack's angry Twitter rants don't hold a candle to the work the Good Law Project does. Because they actually do the work.

Reactions: 30
Could Jack be here among us?! Commenting and using the word squiggle frequently enough that squirrel is autocorrected to squiggle?
Edit: I am not Jack
Have long assumed that there’s a 99% likelihood that she’s here but bloody hell, imagine if she was a fully engaged, regular poster..

Ps: I am not Jack either.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I had a full body chill at the thought she might be here. Very ‘the calls are coming from inside the house’ energy.

EDIT

Am not Jack. I’m 100% vegetarian and always have a pack of butter in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I've never suspected an individual account but I have long suspected Jack may be among us. The amount of social media sock puppets and sheer time on Jack's hands (100 per week fannying about) make it very likely she's doing a MOD/FOD self flagellation number.

P.s. ain't me either and I have the (non tattoed) hands and tit handwriting to prove it! Are any other fraus excited to get to the nail salon?!
20210417_193106.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Have long assumed that there’s a 99% likelihood that she’s here but bloody hell, imagine if she was a fully engaged, regular poster..

Ps: I am not Jack either.
but from what I’ve seen, the posters on this thread are all very measured, compassionate and empathetic. Would this mean Jack is either successfully playing the role of a decent person on here, or is actually a decent person and her knobhead Twitter persona is an elaborate act?!!

bleeping exhausting either way but would help to explain NOT GETTING ON WITH HER ACTUAL WORK

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I like to think one of us is the trifle defender and one of our regular contributors is Mom.

I'm not Jack. Or the trifle defender. Or Mom ☹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
She's 100% here under another name.

If I could be bothered (I can't), I'm sure we could work out which user is Jack.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
but from what I’ve seen, the posters on this thread are all very measured, compassionate and empathetic. Would this mean Jack is either successfully playing the role of a decent person on here, or is actually a decent person and her knobhead Twitter persona is an elaborate act?!!
The first one..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.