Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MancBee

VIP Member
Her/Their non-binary status and pronouns are cosplay, like her poverty and her autism. It’s all a game designed to gaslight others into thinking we’re doing something ‘wrong’ if we don’t play into it
Thank you for saying this, I thought I was out of step with current thinking on here. No one knows what is going on inside Jack's head, or what Jack thinks is meant by non binary, but it certainly doesn't align with my understanding of non binary. It is all done for attention. I couldn't care what gender Jack choses to be, but this playing acting is doing the community a lot of harm. That Guardian article where she dressed in male and female gendered clothing was particularly offensive, as was the article itself.

It has been said that Jack is so brave for coming out as Trans Non Binary and what an activist Jack is. I have been involved with LGBT+ activism my whole adolescent and adult life, since the 1960's, never have I met anyone that has done anything less brave and do so little and yet call themselves an activist.

I will tell you what is brave, going onto a building site in the 1970's and saying that no, the wife won't be expecting me home, my boyfriend will. I will tell you what activism is, it is going on the biggest anti Clause 28 march in the country, fundraising for AIDs charities, providing support and counselling to youngsters that have been thrown out of home. I could go on and on, but wont.

I tell you what isn't brave or activism. It isn't brave to come out to accepting media lovey friends and use your new found "notoriety" to gain personal wealth and do nothing to further the understanding for those that come after you. It isn't activism to sit typing out tweets on Twitter for personal aggrandisement and financial gain without actually doing anything to change the situation of others.

I have had enough of Jack and the silly game playing. I pray for the day that it all comes crashing down.

Getting angry at Jack is actually hurting me not her, so I think I will take some time out.

• Heart
Reactions: 171
Thankyou x to dear heart @colouredlines for the thread title and @Orphan_Black for nominating the words. Your prize is a delicious pear and buckwheat bun. Only one between you though, if you can manage to saw through it to share.

We might be going to ICO court after the diggle reported Jack for data protection breaches, how exciting! She is very unwell and is undergoing intensive all day treatment that is presumably to give her a sense of self-awareness. We can but hope. She is also scandalised by the idea of a dildo despite possessing a drawer full of them. This certainly was not in any way a calculated tweet to increase engagement. Finally, she got on her soapbox (gifted by a neighbour) about alcoholics being gifted alcohol by well-meaning people and may or may not be identifying as non-binary again, nobody is sure. Either way she's probably going to be a dick about it to squiggles.

Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 122

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Books into hotels under a different name to avoid being recognised/getting special treatment like the A-Lister they are.

Carries around a...notebook (?) with their real name, website and social media handles prominently displayed on the cover :unsure:

Screenshot_20210415_215043.jpg

Screenshot_20210415_215055.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 108

Flibbertigibbet

Chatty Member
I am not up to date on this thread but I just wanted to explode about how fucking galling it is for Jack to be dropping hints about "treatment" and constantly looking for sympathy, when the delightful and talented and cutest-pixie-face Helen McCrory has just died of cancer, having borne it with great dignity and care for her family and friends. That's all. :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

ComeForTheX StayForTheY

Dear hearts, I hope no one is offended, but I wish to offer up my tribute poem, "Eye Wets".

Philip,
I'm timid
Or a lioness,
Your highness.
Eye wets,
Pirouettes,
Heart aches,
No steaks.
Eat Pineapple,
Attend chapel
Duke of Edinburgh,
Celery, Edinburgh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
LJC is busy so she's set the tripod up again to show everyone how busy she is too! The very important work jacket is still securely on. The colouring in pens are in place. The laptop is a very special laptop that cannot access her emails. Anyone got the money cheat code for Sims because she doesn't wanna get a job in that either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

nissigossips

Ok I'll stop clogging up this thread in a bit but NONE of my friends who've graduated from uni are earning more than 25k and she was earning 27k straight out of school in 2007???????? 🤯🤯🤯

Edit: also "She claims to have sold a piano, a very fancy watch" WHO THE FUCK OWNS A PIANO??? I don't know anyone who owns a piano????? Or a 4.5k watch???? Don't think I've ever owned anything worth anywhere near 4 grand in my LIFE and my family are middle class I guess 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Billybellend

Chatty Member
Just want to thank everyone for all the love. Looking after Mrs. B, who still solidly states that JM is a ‘terrible cunt’...I’ll be popping in here sporadically, but I wanted to send much love to the cabal 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 98