Jack Monroe #180 Dildos, diatribes and diarrhoea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not Jack either. I can cook. 😁
Edit to add nor do I look like Rick from the Young Ones
Haha! Was just about to type this myself. I could prove that I'm not Jack by the fact that I've been veggie for over a decade and, in that time, not one morsel of cheap, wet yellow-stickered ham has passed my lips!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I also am not Jack. I have never had to visit A&E with any tap related injuries (yet) but did visit due to a burnt eyeball!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Anyone else getting existential and thinking... tit... am I Jack? I bleeping wish I could sit on twitter all day and get paid for it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Yeah, whatever did happen to the late night taxi driving insider who said Jack was definitely on the spectrum and delivered mystery Xmas eve doorstep gifts?
That was one of my favourite “WTF” moments here. The way the cabbie just casually joined in a chat about how long we’d all been posting here, dropped this epic story, a few more comments, and then was never heard from again. 🚖

It starts here if anyone missed it. I thought it was ages ago but it was only last month!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Could Jack be here among us?! Commenting and using the word squiggle frequently enough that squirrel is autocorrected to squiggle?
Edit: I am not Jack
Yes it’s well know Jack reads here. They used to say a friend read it for them, then Jack joined us properly in thread 31. Since then their tweets have made it very obvious they still keep up to date with us here!
I’ve never really suspected a specific user to be Jack, though it wouldn’t surprise me if one was.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Sleuthing to say I'm not Jack , or delurking indeed, I made tomato sauce for my spaghetti with oregano and didn't just grab the first green herb in the cupboard ( mint!). Am shocked there is no tweeting of Royal funeral which was just like her granddad because of that one hymn everyone knows

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wanted to press the laugh button but then realised, long covid isn’t good, tit. If true, all the best with that..
Yup long Covid isn’t good, housebound and unable to work, can’t speak, thanks to Jack I realise I can make an income from grifting on the internet. Send cash-o’s.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I'm not Jack, I just made a buttercream filling for my son's chocolate birthday cake

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m caught up, don’t think I missed a full chaos. I’m certainly not Jack, there was someone who posted on thread 1 or two about being a small time food blogger.... I was wondering who that was as I think they stopped posting

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
That was one of my favourite “WTF” moments here. The way the cabbie just casually joined in a chat about how long we’d all been posting here, dropped this epic story, a few more comments, and then was never heard from again. 🚖

It starts here if anyone missed it. I thought it was ages ago but it was only last month!

Haven't a lot of people been caught out because their Tweet timings line up with post times? Someone check cos I'M BUSY.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Yes it’s well know Jack reads here. They used to say a friend read it for them, then Jack joined us properly in thread 31. Since then their tweets have made it very obvious they still keep up to date with us here!
I’ve never really suspected a specific user to be Jack, though it wouldn’t surprise me if one was.
Yeah, I think it's just sad if nothing else that you'd join in on a gossip forum about yourself. I've always been a terrible gossip in real life as I just love to have a natter about what other people are doing and see what other people are thinking about things. Could I say that, were I in Jack's position, I wouldn't read here? I don't know. But I do know that I'd never go 'undercover'. From a pseudopsychological stance, maybe it's an attempt to gain some kind of control by setting the tone of the 'negative conversations' that concern her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wish I was the trifle defender just cos trifle defender is my new fave superhero and should definitely join the marvel universe. Hope she takes this nickname in the spirit it is intended.

I’m not Jack either. I can cook, afford butter, do not sit on my cotwold sideboard (singular) - NOTHING sits on the sideboard, the children are fenced off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm not Jack, I'd hate to know what people really think of me! And I like roundabouts.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Yup long Covid isn’t good, housebound and unable to work, can’t speak, thanks to Jack I realise I can make an income from grifting on the internet. Send cash-o’s.
I’m nosey fucker so sorry in advance but, can’t speak?? tit. Voice has gone or the it hurts too much in some way..? Sounds awful

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.