Jack Monroe #180 Dildos, diatribes and diarrhoea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still catching up however I’m the same age as Jack and I confess quite the fan of stickers.... I put them on my laptop case and my water bottle.

Reminds me of being a kid in the 90s when I’d put my stickers from the dentist on my school lunchbox....
Awh, I want to send you stickers now lol. I bet Jack regrets putting the DKL sticker on their laptop now!!! Maybe that's why Jack gets so riled every time they come online.

Has A Serious Thing concluded now, Jack? Not doing that schtick anymore? No?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry but IMO anyone who can beat a healthy fox to death is scum, no matter what else they do in life.

I’m other news, can’t believe jack began a tweet with the words “As a Greek”.
As a German, I want to know who beat a fox to death. Is that a euphemism? What have I missed?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Wakey wakey, eggs and bacey!
(If I could post the slopbot tooting his horn, I would)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.