Jack Monroe #180 Dildos, diatribes and diarrhoea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's 100% here under another name.

If I could be bothered (I can't), I'm sure we could work out which user is Jack.
I think Jack is one (or more) of the users who comes on, posts obsessively for half a day then you don’t see them again. I bet they’re active in other threads too, like the hypocrite they are.

I am too far north to be Jack, Jack couldn’t cope with Blackpool 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
if they're trying to get pally with jolyon maugham, the hose-eating fox might need to be on the lookout 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
but from what I’ve seen, the posters on this thread are all very measured, compassionate and empathetic. Would this mean Jack is either successfully playing the role of a decent person on here, or is actually a decent person and her knobhead Twitter persona is an elaborate act?!!

bleeping exhausting either way but would help to explain NOT GETTING ON WITH HER ACTUAL WORK
Now this is my kind of conspiracy!!! I think they definitely lurk here, but it’s blowing my mind that maybe they have an account here. I am not Jack. Until these threads I didn’t really know what a sideboard actually is.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I'm gonna think of this like Guess Who and eliminate everyone who has a sense of humour/is funny

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Smug yet coy social experiment Jack is surely one of the most tedious iterations of all the Jacks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
And bloody hell, if she has used the word squiggle so much that it is saved on her phone, perhaps that even means that she’s joined in with the derogatory comments and shaming of her own followers...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Yeah, whatever did happen to the late night taxi driving insider who said Jack was definitely on the spectrum and delivered mystery Xmas eve doorstep gifts?

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Oh right yeah, I’m not Jack, obviously. I understand empathy, also I actually have long Covid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
00100srPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200624114435840_COVER.jpg
I confess, I'm Jack. Now shall I do an AMA, or will you PLEASE let me go for a piss and a sandwich?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.