Jack Monroe #180 Dildos, diatribes and diarrhoea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For crying out loud. Claiming it's an internet safety exercise for her son?! šŸ¤£ That old chestnut! What was the hunch you had Jack! Oh god it's just so embarrassing. He's not even with Jack, he's minding his own business at his dad's and is still somehow being used as an excuse

• Haha
Reactions: 76
I do this for my job too and itā€™s actually made me so ill and anxious that Iā€™m desperately trying to find a way out. Iā€™m always ā€œonā€ and itā€™s not healthy.

I loathe social media now and everything it represents.
Babe, same. I just quit because I canā€™t do it anymore, Iā€™m physically unwell from the stress.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
SB is learning that you can earn a very good living from scamming lying and grifting .
Jack, you are horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I do this for my job too and itā€™s actually made me so ill and anxious that Iā€™m desperately trying to find a way out. Iā€™m always ā€œonā€ and itā€™s not healthy.

I loathe social media now and everything it represents.
SIL ended up ill (basically had a breakdown) because of it too. She said in hindsight it was the best thing that happened as it forced her to get away from it for that period and she never went back. Itā€™s awful, I hope you find a way out before it gets to that stage ā¤

Itā€™s what makes it so incomprehensible to me that Jack seems to do all of this so willingly.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
"see son, I was disappointed that I didn't go viral with my hilarious yet hard-hitting dumpster gif reply to that month-old promoted tweet from an intermittent fasting app.

so, i simply literally asked for likes for no real reason, but implied I was Up To Something again. I do this for 100 hours a week and call it work"

• Haha
Reactions: 59
There's an episode of Cops in which a guy is searched and some narcotics are found in his pocket. His excuse was they weren't his pants, he just found them and put them on.

Jack's 'showing her child something about Social Media' excuse has just knocked that story off the top spot of lamest, most unbelievable excuses I've ever heard. And she had waaaay more time to think of something credible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Jack makes up so many nonsensical stories and this bullshit is all she can conjure up? Naaaaah.

Her secret spy mission will always be undercover.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.