Jack Monroe #180 Dildos, diatribes and diarrhoea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flying monkeys were released on the questioning squiggle. Their profile now won't load so not sure if deactivated or twitter glitch.
170421 1.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Flying monkeys were released on the questioning squiggle. Their profile now won't load so not sure if deactivated or twitter glitch.
View attachment 533562
It's pathetic that they rely on their fanatics to fight their corner. They should ask them kindly to stand down and let them deal with them. That way it can't be don't as un professionally as possible. As it is indeed their work page.

Reactions: 25
OH MY GOD I've just got to the bit where she turns up on tattle??? Got thread #31 open in another tab, looking forwards to what I assume will be a wild ride 🤩
Other recent highlights are when she illegally got a GoHenry account and when 500+ members of Tattle were basically the only audience on a del monte Instagram live. It was also good when she was at war with all vegans on Linda Macrtney’s social media pages, and when she dressed up as Mary Poppins, and also went for fish and chips whilst being riddled with long Covid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Just to add to this, having read this in the wiki
  • She grew up in a 5-bed (mortgaged/owned) house
  • She got a £4.5k Omega watch for her 21st birthday
  • Her dad's a bleeping LANDLORD (an oldy, but a goody)
What the duck

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Alright hi lads 👋 Didn't know much about Jack this morning, but her 'eXpErimeNt' tweet came up on my feed loads this morning and with nothing else to do on a Saturday in lockdown I have entertained myself for a couple of hours having a cheeky stalk. Glad to see there's a thread for her, as I have so many questions!

Ok so this tweet pretty much sums up everything I'm confused with
View attachment 533462

I understand she probably was struggling for money at some point but with such a large following and so many TV shows HOW IS SHE STILL STRUGGLING??? I'm so confused!!!?? Is she a gambler or something?
I love that the only discernable effect the attention-grabbing tweet seems to have had so far has been annoying the squiggle who saw right through the 'hunch' and then bringing us a new member of the cabal. I feel like we should be using Jack as a brand ambassador at this point, they've done more for us than they've done for Del Monte.

Jack vibes all the way down.
duck I was just gonna post saying this thread is keeping me entertained while I'm being emotionally neglected by my colleagues who are actually doing work but I'm just gonna Whatsapp them that gif instead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Hwy
I love that the only discernable effect the attention-grabbing tweet seems to have had so far has been annoying the squiggle who saw right through the 'hunch' and then bringing us a new member of the cabal. I feel like we should be using Jack as a brand ambassador at this point, they've done more for us than they've done for Del Monte.

duck I was just gonna post saying this thread is keeping me entertained while I'm being emotionally neglected by my colleagues who are actually doing work but I'm just gonna Whatsapp them that gif instead 🤣
Hey guys imagine if this twitter glitch is forever. 😱 How will they cope without their

Dear diary moments.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Aww, I love the new members. Once you've been reading Jack threads for more than two weeks you're like:

ridfficfwhx51.jpg

I can tell that Twitter is down because a friend of mine who is a blue ticker/complete addict actually sent me a whatsapp message during daylight hours. Obviously missing the attention and interaction. Twitter is a sickness.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
Hwy

Hey guys imagine if this twitter glitch is forever. 😱 How will they cope without their

Dear diary moments.
Don’t worry, there’s always Instagram for full colour slop pics and exciting brand partnerships.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Please do keep telling us your reactions, I love it and if Jack isn’t able to Twitter chaos we need the entertainment!
When I was sixteen I was introduced to a girl who would quickly become my best friend and, for a few years, my girlfriend. The link we had in common was a woman basically just like Jack in regards to attention seeking, amateur dramatics, and emotional blackmail. Sixteen years later, when she comes up in conversation one of us will still remark how this woman did at least one good thing in her life by introducing us to each other.

This is how I currently feel about Jack. Jack is horrendous but the cabal is fantastic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Other recent highlights are when she illegally got a GoHenry account and when 500+ members of Tattle were basically the only audience on a del monte Instagram live. It was also good when she was at war with all vegans on Linda Macrtney’s social media pages, and when she dressed up as Mary Poppins, and also went for fish and chips whilst being riddled with long Covid.
...and that's just the last four months!

Jack has made this pandemic a lot less dull, at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Even the Department of Education/Academy school pile on era was only last weekend!

No wonder she needs dino naps. She's exhausting.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
feet's.

Oh duck off with the baby speak, it's not cute, it makes me rile lol!!! I bet she is getting annoyed Twitter is glitching when she should be basking in her glory of attention seeking peak behaviour. She's so narc she's prob thinking it's a direct affront against her, that Twitter just cannot handle all her likes and good vibes :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Alright hi lads 👋 Didn't know much about Jack this morning, but her 'eXpErimeNt' tweet came up on my feed loads this morning and with nothing else to do on a Saturday in lockdown I have entertained myself for a couple of hours having a cheeky stalk. Glad to see there's a thread for her, as I have so many questions!

Ok so this tweet pretty much sums up everything I'm confused with
View attachment 533462

I understand she probably was struggling for money at some point but with such a large following and so many TV shows HOW IS SHE STILL STRUGGLING??? I'm so confused!!!?? Is she a gambler or something?
Or something 🤣 designer clothes, Cotswold sideboardssssss, hammock, iMac, MacBook, earpodssssss, flower subscription, sleeper trains, trainerssssss. Botox, smeg fridge/freezerssss. She is very fond of multiples, etc etc

Reactions: 37
Or something 🤣 designer clothes, Cotswold sideboardssssss, hammock, iMac, MacBook, earpodssssss, flower subscription, sleeper trains, trainerssssss. Botox, smeg fridge/freezerssss. She is very fond of multiples, etc etc
And very fortunate to find so many things in puddles.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her/Their non-binary status and pronouns are cosplay, like her poverty and her autism. It’s all a game designed to gaslight others into thinking we’re doing something ‘wrong’ if we don’t play into it

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Ok I'll stop clogging up this thread in a bit but NONE of my friends who've graduated from uni are earning more than 25k and she was earning 27k straight out of school in 2007???????? 🤯🤯🤯

Edit: also "She claims to have sold a piano, a very fancy watch" WHO THE duck OWNS A PIANO??? I don't know anyone who owns a piano????? Or a 4.5k watch???? Don't think I've ever owned anything worth anywhere near 4 grand in my LIFE and my family are middle class I guess 😂
Hence 180 threads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.