Jack Monroe #180 Dildos, diatribes and diarrhoea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing that "sat at desk, pens lined up, laptop open" selfie reminded me of something. It seems this is something of a writing ritual of Jack's and if the intro to GFFBD is a sign of what's to come, their publisher might be waiting even longer for the Slop Bible than they expected...

View attachment 533369

Also, 100+ hour working weeks? Get to absolute duck. I'm surprised they have time to tit if that's even remotely approaching the truth. That bout of the trots the other week must have seriously dented their output for the day.
Question: Can the fluff, inane ramblings that accompany pictures of badly prepared food be rightly described as a "manuscript"?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I remember reading that Elon Musk works 80-90 hours a week. I can’t believe our poor smol pixie has more to do than one of the world’s richest men.

I’m guessing that 100 hours includes cooking (cos 900 recipes a year), housework, school runs, toilet runs and Twitter arguments.
12 x daily kitchen deep cleaning
pen selection
lapel badge placement
wallpaper bothering

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Alright hi lads 👋 Didn't know much about Jack this morning, but her 'eXpErimeNt' tweet came up on my feed loads this morning and with nothing else to do on a Saturday in lockdown I have entertained myself for a couple of hours having a cheeky stalk. Glad to see there's a thread for her, as I have so many questions!

Ok so this tweet pretty much sums up everything I'm confused with
Screenshot_20210417-124545.png

I understand she probably was struggling for money at some point but with such a large following and so many TV shows HOW IS SHE STILL STRUGGLING??? I'm so confused!!!?? Is she a gambler or something?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Alright hi lads 👋 Didn't know much about Jack this morning, but her 'eXpErimeNt' tweet came up on my feed loads this morning and with nothing else to do on a Saturday in lockdown I have entertained myself for a couple of hours having a cheeky stalk. Glad to see there's a thread for her, as I have so many questions!

View attachment 533462

I understand she probably was struggling for money at some point but with such a large following and so many TV shows HOW IS SHE STILL STRUGGLING??? I'm so confused!!!?? Is she a gambler or something?
BIB - Only with the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

View attachment 533462

She’s lying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

View attachment 533462

Ooooh, where do we begin*? 😂 Go get your favourite snacks, prepare to abandon any 100 hour working weeks you may do, and dive in!

*She's tit with money basically, and buys lots of sideboards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

View attachment 533462

Welcome! I'd recommend checking out Jack's Tattle Wiki page that comprehensively covers all her contradictions and pile ons. And also has receipts!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Is that the most liked tweet then? The one that asks for likes. Makes winning Twitter a bit simple doesn’t it?

I spent a month or so working 45 hour weeks last summer, and was absolutely knackered by the end of it, so I would take anyone's claim of working 100 hours in a week with a pinch of salt.
Husband was doing stupid hours at one point - think got to 80 hours a week and the strain made him exhausted and ill.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Welcome! I'd recommend checking out Jack's Tattle Wiki page that comprehensively covers all her contradictions and pile ons. And also has receipts!

Holy hell what a thread 🤣🤣 So much respect to everyone who's put all this together!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Jack does make a mockery of the word 'Bootstrap'. I've always taken it to mean you pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get down to work, or keep going in the face of adversity.

It's another mendacious marauding cooolinary cable.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

View attachment 533462

Just to add to this, having read this in the wiki
  • She grew up in a 5-bed (mortgaged/owned) house
  • She got a £4.5k Omega watch for her 21st birthday
  • Her dad's a bleeping LANDLORD (an oldy, but a goody)
What the duck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
What the duck
You’ll enjoy it here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
What the duck
Their Mum also had a navy blue Land Rover and Jack also had ballet and karate lessons growing up!

All of this information is by Jack's own admission too.

I'd also recommend checking out Thread 31 which is where Jack get a Tattle account, pays a visit to the thread and acts a fool.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.