Jack Monroe #180 Dildos, diatribes and diarrhoea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness, she looks like a toddler whose mummy bought them a toy laptop to play with so she can pretend to be at work like mummy 🤣

I think she really regrets her name change and is clearly very insecure hence the multiple identities. He constant labelling of everything with Jack Monroe might be her way of cementing that identity or reminding her on a subconscious level. It's very hard to keep up with it all.

What is clear from all the photos of Cooper and searching Twitter for mentions (including misspelled ones), is that she spends about 100 hours on her arse titting about. She wouldn't know real work if it smacked her in the face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Just to add to this, having read this in the wiki
  • She grew up in a 5-bed (mortgaged/owned) house
  • She got a £4.5k Omega watch for her 21st birthday
  • Her dad's a bleeping LANDLORD (an oldy, but a goody)
What the duck
Please continue to share your impressions - I love it when someone discovers all this Jack tit for the first time!

Be warned, it's not just a rabbit hole, it's a massive warren with secret tunnels, antechambers, and sideboards everywhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Ok I'll stop clogging up this thread in a bit but NONE of my friends who've graduated from uni are earning more than 25k and she was earning 27k straight out of school in 2007???????? 🤯🤯🤯

Edit: also "She claims to have sold a piano, a very fancy watch" WHO THE duck OWNS A PIANO??? I don't know anyone who owns a piano????? Or a 4.5k watch???? Don't think I've ever owned anything worth anywhere near 4 grand in my LIFE and my family are middle class I guess 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
Jack does make a mockery of the word 'Bootstrap'. I've always taken it to mean you pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get down to work, or keep going in the face of adversity.

It's another mendacious marauding cooolinary cable.
It's actually quite an offensive phrase beloved by Tories and US Conservatives. It particularly refers to anyone working class and non caucasian. However the people who bandy it about conveniently forget that for people in these demographics there are a lot of barriers including nepotism, racism and education based inequalities. So it's never as simple as just rolling up your sleeves and mucking in. Jack is a tory though so she loves this crap. Most of the Tories who throw these ideals out there have high status, well paid jobs via the old boy's network and they certainly are not key worker or heavy construction roles.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Has Jack deactivated Twitter after her lil experiment? View attachment 533502
Think twitter's got a few glitches at the moment, I can still see her account. Christ though, what if twitter's down for any length of time and she has to .... come and noise us up here. Again.
ETA now I can't access my twitter account. Poor old Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This. If I want to get hammered on wine and listen to Bright Eyes albums on repeat then I'll do it in private 😂
Having seen another poster's comments I
now realise this is nothing to do with the songs from Watership Down🐇🐇🐇

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Guys I'm creasing at this 🤣🤣🤣

Quotes from wiki:

Jack sells iPhone for a quarter of its original price (1)

Jul 2012: Jack sells guitar and TV (1)

Aug 2012: Jack sells TV again (4)

Aug 2012: Jack has her famous "yard sale" and sells everything including ... two more guitars, her iPhone again

How many guitars and TVs and iPhones?????

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Their Mum also had a navy blue Land Rover and Jack also had ballet and karate lessons growing up!

All of this information is by Jack's own admission too.

I'd also recommend checking out Thread 31 which is where Jack get a Tattle account, pays a visit to the thread and acts a fool.
But her parents went without meals so they could feed her. (receipts available)

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Guys I'm creasing at this 🤣🤣🤣

Quotes from wiki:

Jack sells iPhone for a quarter of its original price (1)

Jul 2012: Jack sells guitar and TV (1)

Aug 2012: Jack sells TV again (4)

Aug 2012: Jack has her famous "yard sale" and sells everything including ... two more guitars, her iPhone again

How many guitars and TVs and iPhones?????
Welcome! I'm LOVING your reactions in real time. Dive on in and enjoy, but I feel I should warn you about the singing. And the food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
@nissigossips
I was getting so bloody tired of Jackie's antics and contemplating taking a break BUT your real time discoveries / outrage is such fun to read! Glad you are here !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Alright hi lads 👋 Didn't know much about Jack this morning, but her 'eXpErimeNt' tweet came up on my feed loads this morning and with nothing else to do on a Saturday in lockdown I have entertained myself for a couple of hours having a cheeky stalk. Glad to see there's a thread for her, as I have so many questions!

Ok so this tweet pretty much sums up everything I'm confused with
View attachment 533462

I understand she probably was struggling for money at some point but with such a large following and so many TV shows HOW IS SHE STILL STRUGGLING??? I'm so confused!!!?? Is she a gambler or something?
Ignoring the final paragraph as it's demonstrably true, to understand Monroe it helps to understand that every single sentence of the first paragraph, basically all of the stuff about herself, is a lie:

"not a sleb" - well she's no Julia Roberts but she's on bleeping tv, she is at least z list

"just and accidental writer" - isn't a writer in any meaningful of sense. She's not known for her "writing", the z-list notoriety is on account of her poverty cosplay and her plucky attempts at making blended food stuffs look edible, she certainly hasn't studied or dedicated herself in any way to the writing cause. What she "writes" is tweets and photo captions for her cooking books.

"slogged it" - never slogged it, ever. Probably wouldn't even know how. If she ever decided to present and sell something she has a true talent for she would be well advised to start monetising the art of laziness, it could open up world of success beyond the reach of us mortals. But she'd never be arsed, much easier to just set up a patreon account.

"ground up" - was never on the ground, she grew up living the middle-class dream.

"got lucky" - not luck, well not entirely - she fits the bill as an acceptable face of what downtrodden people should look like amongst the chattering classes and used her friends in the media to give her a leg up ... has had more opportunities than her talent would suggest is reasonable.

"100hr working weeks" - hahahahahahahahahaha. Oh yea, and she considers time spent on Twitter as work..

Hope this helped!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
OH MY GOD I've just got to the bit where she turns up on tattle??? Got thread #31 open in another tab, looking forwards to what I assume will be a wild ride 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Hey @nissigossips , welcome to the cabal! You may find that you end up spending quite some time here, so get yourself comfy and prepare yourself for the ride!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
OH MY GOD I've just got to the bit where she turns up on tattle??? Got thread #31 open in another tab, looking forwards to what I assume will be a wild ride 🤩
Please do keep telling us your reactions, I love it and if Jack isn’t able to Twitter chaos we need the entertainment!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.