Jack Monroe #180 Dildos, diatribes and diarrhoea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jack's already said that the Compton/Monroe mash-up married name would be .... Common. So Jack can call their forever home 'the House of Common's. Which I guess is what passes for wit chez Jack šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Letā€™s be fair, itā€™s the closest sheā€™s ever likely to get to sitting in a House of Commons.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Letā€™s be fair, itā€™s the closest sheā€™s ever likely to get to sitting in a House of Commons.
duck me, imagine being so up your own arse that you actually say something such as a name is common in a snobby sense. I thought they were about equality. What a twit

Reactions: 18
Found someone passing off one of Jack's recipes as their own.

There's a lesson for the social media generation. When you make food preparation and the final result visually interesting, no-one will even care if it's edible.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Really makes you despair of the twitter-using human race tbh. 819 new followers on the back of a 'pls like this' tweet.

Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 12.25.12.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Who retweets this madness?? The squiggles make me feel a million years old, because I'm here going what is the world coming to?! I'm about 3 doggos away from demanding that they bring back national service.
(Shakes head) ā€œIt wasnā€™t like that in my day!!ā€

I think weā€™ve all been in work/education situations where youā€™re knocking your pan in and working all the hours...but I donā€™t know how many people broadcast it unless theyā€™re looking for ā€œyouā€™re a hero!ā€ plaudits

Reactions: 33
Changing your bio on Twitter, as she does constantly, is not being explicit.

Not everyone is on Twitter, and even those that are do not check her bio daily.
I wonder if Jack thinks they are so famous that a change of the Twitter profile will be noticed instantly, as happens with Greta Thunberg

Reactions: 27
Another breadcrumb there perhaps? šŸ¤”

It wasn't so long ago she was declaring that they were good mates, yet Jack-who-lives-on-Twitter only now gives him a follow?
It also wasn't so long ago that Jack was joining in a twitter pile-on to accuse him of being a sex pest.

Reactions: 63
Maybe she is doing her 12 steps after all, and will be apologising to Comrade Russell for accusing him of shouting, groping, and abandoning her in the rain?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Maybe she is doing her 12 steps after all, and will be apologising to Comrade Russell for accusing him of shouting, groping, and abandoning her in the rain?
Oh god please donā€™t let them make a public apology!!! I literally couldnā€™t cope with that

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I remember reading that Elon Musk works 80-90 hours a week. I canā€™t believe our poor smol pixie has more to do than one of the worldā€™s richest men.

Iā€™m guessing that 100 hours includes cooking (cos 900 recipes a year), housework, school runs, toilet runs and Twitter arguments.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.