Jack Monroe #180 Dildos, diatribes and diarrhoea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we should be very careful about using the correct pronouns for Jack. Not only because its the right thing to do, but you just know during the next 'mendacious bullies' rant they will accuse everyone here of misgendering them.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think we should be very careful about using the correct pronouns for Jack. Not only because its the right thing to do, but you just know during the next 'mendacious bullies' rant they will accuse everyone here of misgendering them.
She doesn't mind she or they.

Reactions: 20
Is that "Hello My Name Is" sticker new too? From "treatment"?

I hate posting this because I know she'll be getting a kick out of it...
I don't want to cast aspersions in case any other Fraus do it, but, who sticks stickers over their laptops other than students? I like stickers yet I'm not sticking them over everything like a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Questioning Squig is like the little boy in the Emperor’s New Clothes. He dared to ask...what the duck !?

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah I was going to say, I'm not using she/her maliciously or to be ~mendacious~ or anything. I honestly just keep forgetting. Will try harder but I know I'll slip up so apols in advance.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why does she label everything with her name. It's weird. My name and address is only in the emergency contacts of my diary incase I die in the street or something but that's it nothing else I own as an adult has my name.

Reactions: 32
Why would she put in on her laptop though? Unless she's sitting in 'treatment' with her laptop constantly open and that fake grin on her face.
Breadcrumbs? Plus they act like a 14 year old online and that's exactly what a 14 y/o would do 😂

Sorry re: pronouns. Same, keep forgetting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Jack really is a monstrous twit. I keep forgetting, then something ridiculous like this reminds me of why I'm here.

(I'm also here for the wit and humour of the cabal...)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I don't think anyone here purposefully does that. Jack just changes what it is every two seconds.

Reactions: 55
I don't think anyone here purposefully does that. Jack just changes what it is every two seconds.
Having realised their Twitter bio has changed again, I do hope this isn't just a trap to go 'look they're misgendering me' and Jack is just figuring themselves out. I want to be charitable, I really do.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh I feel bad, I didn't realise about the pronouns. I thought they didn't mind either pronoun.

Apologies if I've upset anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just watching ITV; Martin and Roman‘s Weekend Best. (Having a coffee and waking up, don’t judge me!)

Guess who is their new resident chef....The Freezer Goddess herself -Shivi Ramoutar.
She really took that DKL opportunity and ran with it, unlike a certain smol pixie! So pleased for her.
Don’t mind me, quoting myself!

It’s actually quite funny, Shivi is trying to teach Martin to cook. He is a disaster, forgetting to put in his hob. They are all laughing including Shivi, she is really delightful and handling it so well. Still covering the recipe clearly whilst dealing with chaos and giving out useful information. Am fairly certain it’s all give off script but she can laugh, cook and present well, there is a lovely natural banter.

It is a chicken Katsura recipe, looks simple and yummy. Who needs Wagamama when you can do this at home!

• Heart
Can I ask what are her pronouns because she changes stuff so much I am confused.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Having realised their Twitter bio has changed again, I do hope this isn't just a trap to go 'look they're misgendering me' and Jack is just figuring themselves out. I want to be charitable, I really do.
It'll be interesting to see who Jack chooses to pull up about it ... and who they don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh I feel bad, I didn't realise about the pronouns. I thought they didn't mind either pronoun.

It was she/they til very recently but I couldn't speak to when it was changed cos I get all my horrortainment secondhand from the Cabal. Also Jack very recently jumped on a squiggle for correcting someone's use of 'her' so...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

TBF they just changed the preferred pronouns again this week. It's hard to keep up

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Can I ask what are her pronouns because she changes stuff so much I am confused.
Pronouns are they/them, which means you're meant to refer to Jack as 'they'. I'll be using their (ie Jack's) name a lot more as I find the sentence structures easier to understand that way. Hope that makes sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Questioning Squig is like the little boy in the Emperor’s New Clothes. He dared to ask...what the duck !?
Exactly this. They’re desperate not to have.....
”Hey! Leave Jack alone. They work hard for no reward for people who are struggling and....hang on, he’s right, they didn‘t explain what the hunch head was thinking......and they still haven’t deleted it like they said they would. Hmmm? Maybe I’ll tweet them cos they’ve probably forgotten cos they’re so busy working over 14 hours a day. I should ask them about that vegan crackling too.”

Eta pronouns.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.