Jack Monroe #180 Dildos, diatribes and diarrhoea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again Jack's belief that Twitter and Instagram are totally separate worlds pops up. She looks perfectly healthy in that silly "look Ma I've got a job" picture. No grotesquely swollen jaw, no pale complexion...that Treatment must have worked!
That pic will be along later when they catch up with this thread 😬

Along the lines of ‘I might look healthy to you, but I’m having TREATMENT - you evil trolls’.

• Angry
Reactions: 41
Hmm. A couple of things, firstly what is this?
21066260-54D1-4AEF-94BD-BDE038DDD1E1.jpeg

Secondly, why do they wear shoes indoors?, regardless of where they are. And lastly, I think their jaw does look normal, so swollen slightly because we’re used to seeing it hacked away with photoshop, but also this is one of the saddest pictures they’ve ever posted. The time of day, the rictus smile...😔
F1274F4F-BD2A-4B75-B794-B68F7522B75B.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Is the top photo a beauty blender? Yes, I'm going with that.

ETA The longer I look the more confused I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But that is exactly it, she thinks cleaning the kitchen, doing the washing, cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner, shopping, eating food (which she things is recipe testing), tweeting, and social media activity are all work.

Things that most people do in addition to as paid employment, are considered work. This is because the slop she made for lunch maybe, possibly, one day be included in one of her books. So that makes anything she does research, in her head. It is just housework for us mere mortals.
She's like some stay at home mums, the whole 'what's your superpower' vibe (and we know already she considers her Autistic traits to be such!) Some SAHMs are all 'hardest job in the world' and like to tell anyone how much more they give than anyone else. When in fact, they're just being a parent and keeping a house clean like everyone does/is expected to. They'll shame working mother's whilst ignoring the fact the working mother's are doing both jobs. (Not all SAHMs are like this, barely any, most see the privilege they have to be at home with their kids and love it). I'm not saying it's easy etc, but to these types of women, they are the hardest done by.

Jack is near identical in my crappy, hungover analogy. She does the bare (expected) minimum, and wants all the gold stars. No one can work harder than her. No one has it tougher. This fake humility she presents when confronted sickens me. I absolutely detest people like this. Everything is a top trumps competition, and they're spoiled brats who always have to win, but never do as they're too consumed by the small picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Who on earth posts anything to Instagram at 4am? Although she clearly did it to back up her 100 hour work week claims... but still!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hmm. A couple of things, firstly what is this? View attachment 533140
Secondly, why do theywear shoes indoors?, regardless of where she is. And lastly, I think their jaw does look normal, so swollen slightly because we’re used to seeing it hacked away with photoshop, but also this is one of the saddest pictures they’ve ever posted. The time of day, the rictus smile...😔View attachment 533141
She's not really smiling here at all, her eyes are empty.

Also she told that person that had a souless Friday night. He's not the only one posting sniping messages on twitter on a Friday night per. Perhaps look at yourself when you point the finger at people. He asks a valid question about whether or not you were attention seeking or looking for a hidden truth all you had to do was say. Yes or no. That's it. Not snark at him.

Also I dont know if twitter do shadow ban but according to my friend it's because you're posting stuff that isn't appropriate so perhaps look into that.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Schoolhouse pen Jack is like a classic collectible Jack that only pops up once in a while. Glad you got your pens out to learn that mendacious squiggle, Jackie. So pleased you had a void-free Friday night 🙃

9BB1A7A3-070A-4204-B031-95506D898A43.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Hahaha she is such a loser 😂 73k people play along with her ridiculous attention seeking games but she has to fixate on the ONE person who asks why she is being such a wanker.
And to tell him she doesn't care what he thinks.
She really is the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
She's save herself alot of twitter hell if she was more open. What I mean is she puts out baiting tweets and when fish bite she bites back rather than just state a very basic point in the meaning of her tweet.

She always has to give a snark response that is equally secretive and then bits back harder when the squigs comment on that.

We have often said she doesn't need to share so much but often a simple yes or no or a brief indication into her point would stop people biting back.

To that bloke she could have said,. My engagement is being strange so I am checking my reach because of shadow ban etc or yes I am feeling a bit down in the mouth so wanted too see how many people actually followed me.

Both embarrassingly desperate answers but gives her questioning followers a reason for them.

No further points to be made your honour.

Also I think the reason she said she's not a sleb is because despite her baiting the paps haven't given her any attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Is that "Hello My Name Is" sticker new too? From "treatment"?

I hate posting this because I know she'll be getting a kick out of it...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just watching ITV; Martin and Roman‘s Weekend Best. (Having a coffee and waking up, don’t judge me!)

Guess who is their new resident chef....The Freezer Goddess herself -Shivi Ramoutar.
She really took that DKL opportunity and ran with it, unlike a certain smol pixie! So pleased for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.