Jack Monroe #180 Dildos, diatribes and diarrhoea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the past she has claimed 70 hour weeks but that's not enough for a 'clapback' I guess so it's gone up to 100 now.

She can't hand in a book manuscript on time or write a recipe coherently so what is she doing with those 100 hours? Answers on a beige postcard you never send.
She's also claimed 90 hour weeks in recent times. Either way, her working hours have gone up, and her content output has gone down. Not very efficient is she? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 56
It’s a shame she’s even bothering with the no-doubt expensive day patient therapy, because it’s well documented that malignant narcissists are almost totally immune to therapeutic intervention. Whoever has shelled out for it would really have been better off buying a new sideboard [or in the case of LJC, going into witness protection to get Jack out of her life].

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
The extreme lack of self awareness. 1. Posts tweet asking for likes and attention. 2. Sanctimoniously tells squiggle that she can't pay rent with Twitter likes (wtf has that got to do with the squiggles point) and that they are tweeting for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
LJC is busy so she's set the tripod up again to show everyone how busy she is too! The very important work jacket is still securely on. The colouring in pens are in place. The laptop is a very special laptop that cannot access her emails. Anyone got the money cheat code for Sims because she doesn't wanna get a job in that either
She's clearly NOT in Southend. Table and panelled wall definitely not the crappy bungalow. Who was it said she would post a gotcha pic? I can see her sitting at the laptop, the one she said was 40 miles away, sniggering to herself.

Well she won't be sniggering when the squiggle uses this picture (and others) for the ICO as proof she was lying about not having access to a laptop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Yet again Jack's belief that Twitter and Instagram are totally separate worlds pops up. She looks perfectly healthy in that silly "look Ma I've got a job" picture. No grotesquely swollen jaw, no pale complexion...that Treatment must have worked!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
12 hours later the like mining tweet is still up with 92k likes. I thought they were taking it down shortly?! I should have known with Jack time that could mean anywhere between 30 minutes and 30 days!

Edit - forgot Jack had changed back to they/them pronouns

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
The extreme lack of self awareness. 1. Posts tweet asking for likes and attention. 2. Sanctimoniously tells squiggle that she can't pay rent with Twitter likes (wtf has that got to do with the squiggles point) and that they are tweeting for attention.

She also helpfully pointed out her blue tick, just in case he didn't notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I would love to see a detailed daily plan of exactly what she does all day that adds up to this 100 hour work week. Exactly what is it she is classing as 'work'

• Haha
Reactions: 44
LJC is busy so she's set the tripod up again to show everyone how busy she is too! The very important work jacket is still securely on. The colouring in pens are in place. The laptop is a very special laptop that cannot access her emails. Anyone got the money cheat code for Sims because she doesn't wanna get a job in that either
It's absolutely killing me picturing her getting all dressed up and getting her special pens out just to go sit at a laptop in someone's kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
She's actually upgraded in the new twatty pic, she's got Sharpies and Staedtlers pens now. Fancy. (Both expensive choices even when on offer)

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It’s a shame she’s even bothering with the no-doubt expensive day patient therapy, because it’s well documented that malignant narcissists are almost totally immune to therapeutic intervention. Whoever has shelled out for it would really have been better off buying a new sideboard [or in the case of LJC, going into witness protection to get Jack out of her life].
The other thing about therapy is that the person has to actually want to address their problems. Ideally, they need to have initiated it themselves. If a person doesn’t think they have a problem or thinks that their problem isn’t deep rooted and also manifesting in other ways then it’s really not going to be a success. To address any other problems they have, Jack also needs to address the social media addiction. As Jack clearly has no intention of/desire to do this, I really hope that nobody’s spending megabucks on a very superficial (and probably short-lived) programme of therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The other thing about therapy is that the person has to actually want to address their problems. Ideally, they need to have initiated it themselves. If a person doesn’t think they have a problem or thinks that their problem isn’t deep rooted and also manifesting in other ways then it’s really not going to be a success. To address any other problems they have, Jack also needs to address the social media addiction. As Jack clearly has no intention of/desire to do this, I really hope that nobody’s spending megabucks on a very superficial (and probably short-lived) programme of therapy.
Mate, she's TOO BUSY with her 100 hour weeks!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm still pondering "an iota of tit".

I'd also like to know how many hours a week she spends on Twitter and does her Twitter time count as work hours? There are 168 hours in a 7 day week, that gives her 1 hour per day (minus 8 for sleep) to relax, do chores, eat, choose pens, tend to her pets etc, assuming she's working every day.

She should have written War and Peace already by my calculations.
But that is exactly it, she thinks cleaning the kitchen, doing the washing, cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner, shopping, eating food (which she things is recipe testing), tweeting, and social media activity are all work.

Things that most people do in addition to paid employment, are considered work. This is because the slop she made for lunch maybe, possibly, one day be included in one of her books. So that makes anything she does research, in her head. It is just housework for us mere mortals.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Does she think living is work? Hence the 100 hour week? Because it's not actually possible or probably legal to work that much and erm.. she's been in treatment that takes all day without so much as her phone so how can she work.

Guys I smell something

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Hang on, did she post this at 4.30 in the morning?

Is she one of the elves from The Elves and The Shoemaker?
Don't worry. She sleeps untill 11, so gets a good 8 hours sleep.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.