Jack Monroe #180 Dildos, diatribes and diarrhoea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack will be able to have a look into the personal data query for ICO squigg now she has her laptop. That’s good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
'I don't care what you think of me/souless Friday night blah blah blah'

Posted at 3.42am

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
'I don't care what you think of me/souless Friday night blah blah blah'

Posted at 3.42am

This! ☝
Night all, Deployed-Coops at 10:51pm...

474BCAD9-1312-4401-9601-1D5B1637BE5B.jpeg

“NOT a ‘sleb” ranting over 2hrs later at 1:06am....

918B9E97-9D2B-4326-80EC-9FE9DFA31BCE.jpeg

And then snappy comeback 2 1/2hrs after that (cos the squiggle made an excellent point that nobody could refute) at 3:42am...

53E6082D-785B-49C0-B203-C3B4B5A8130D.jpeg

FFS, it must be exhausting to live your life like this.

PS Not sure if it‘s a glitch but her followers appear to be back up to 338.3k - last I saw she was 337.8k-ish. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
100+ hour working weeks!

Good news that she's unpacked the laptop so she can work on that GDPR stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
This! ☝
Night all, Deployed-Coops at 10:51pm...

View attachment 533052

“NOT a ‘sleb” ranting over 2hrs later at 1:06am....

View attachment 533051

And then snappy comeback 2 1/2hrs after that (cos the squiggle made an excellent point that nobody could refute) at 3:42am...

View attachment 533050

FFS, it must be exhausting to live your life like this.

PS Not sure if it‘s a glitch but her followers appear to be back up to 338.3k - last I saw she was 337.8k-ish. 🙄
Insta story posted around 4.43 so yes Jack was having a lovely sleep just like Coopsfloofbringhimoutwhentheshithitsthefan.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm still pondering "an iota of tit".

I'd also like to know how many hours a week she spends on Twitter and does her Twitter time count as work hours? There are 168 hours in a 7 day week, that gives her 1 hour per day (minus 8 for sleep) to relax, do chores, eat, choose pens, tend to her pets etc, assuming she's working every day.

She should have written War and Peace already by my calculations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Slogging it from the ground up 🤣. She walked into a well paid job thanks to Daddy, walked right out of it again and into a job at the Guardian! Wouldn't know a hard day's slog if it jumped up and bit her on the arse cheek. 100 hour working weeks! Where is any evidence from the masses of online info she has willingly posted over the past 10ish years of ANY OF IT? Tweeting is not a hard day's work Jack hun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Slogging it from the ground up 🤣. She walked into a well paid job thanks to Daddy, walked right out of it again and into a job at the Guardian! Wouldn't know a hard day's slog if it jumped up and bit her on the arse cheek. 100 hour working weeks! Where is any evidence from the masses of online info she has willingly posted over the past 10ish years of ANY OF IT? Tweeting is not a hard day's work Jack hun!
I wouldn't say her career trajectory can be described as going up over the years, more like plateaued. It's a series of missed opportunities and angry tweets.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
In the past she has claimed 70 hour weeks but that's not enough for a 'clapback' I guess so it's gone up to 100 now.

She can't hand in a book manuscript on time or write a recipe coherently so what is she doing with those 100 hours? Answers on a beige postcard you never send.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Sorry but this photo is hilarious, it looks like she's sitting at a child's desk and it's her first day of school.

Omg yes, why is the desk so small. Getting legendary Robin Williams movie vibes where he's a kid who ages too fast so has an adult body, the aptly named 'Jack' 🤣
Screenshot_20210416-233205.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41
maybe she works 100+ hours a week because she pays herself and 100 hours per week on minimum wage is over £3k a month. also i cannot get over the fact that she can claim to work that much and STILL NOT DO ANYTHING

• Haha
Reactions: 58
She compulsively scrolls through to find dissent or discord. I have an issue with twitter on my iPad which is stopping reply tweets from loading. It’s fine on my phone so I think I just need an update. Anyway, I had to scroll through loads of posts to find the replies above. She is doing that. Also, I think she scrolls through their profiles too because the pan lid tweet she has liked is right at the top of Squigs timeline.

I was told by a great boss that it isn’t a badge of honour to be constantly working late or overtime (especially in a salaried role), and the measure of a good worker is them achieving their contracted obligations in their allotted contracted hours. Jack is definitely counting twitter time as work time. She certainly isn’t prepping for TV work (ha!), or finishing her books she is contracted to write. Or posting her adverts. Or even looking after her kid and pets.

Folk, the bottom of the barrel has well and truly been scraped.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.