Jack Monroe #178 I am a human being and I make mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Frau, decided to do some digging in her likes.

Jack Wallington (who is blue tick gardener person) has raved about her paella. Now this seems to be completely unbelievable. He is part of the Rosanna Falconer/Venetia Falconer/Max La Manna set who quite honestly make what seems like amazing food and are into the sustainability scene.

What hold does she have on people?

Really?

• Wow
Reactions: 37
She was such a smug goblin then. Remember her tweet about JO? ' I wrote a gazillion recipes boast boast, how'd the other guy do?' This was when she was doing let down larder and giving the old bung it in slop suggestions. Not even actual recipes.
Are you saying "use it as a base for a risotto", "bung it in a curry", or "cook it low and slow" aren't recipes?! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Her use of the word ‘base’ is going to be the thing that ends me on these threads.

WTAF does she mean by using a ‘base’?
OMG do you remember when she promised us her system of First Base, Second Base etc? It was when she showed those cropped pictures of the Smeg to make it seem a quarter of its actual size. I think it was one her "all foods are interchangeable" things, but I'm patiently waiting for The Book of Modern Drain Hair Recycling to get the full details.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
She is just a bleeping moan really. Everything is a problem and nothing is her fault it's all thrown upon her and she has to deal with it all alone, because no one understands her.... Zzzz... Oh crap sorry what did I miss?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I bet Allegra used to shout 'Texture darling, you need texture' in the kitchen and restaurant.
I can imagine Jack hated the fact Allegra could cook. Can you imagine her taking second place in the kitchen, she would have been seething! No wonder she came out later and said she prefers to date people that can't cook 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I think they've all been watching Neighbours, there's a male couple who have used a turkey baster to get a lesbian pregnant. They're planning a co-parent situation, with the mum being more of a fun aunt than actual mother, whilst the couple are the main caregivers/parents.

Jack thinks she's Nicolette?! Naaaaaaaah.
But Nicolette is a horrid, lying, manipulative, grifter who can't be trusted any further than you could throw her... sound familiar?

Switch the double denim for endless leather mini skirts and ankle boots, and Bob's your lesbian surrogate!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can imagine Jack hated the fact Allegra could cook. Can you imagine her taking second place in the kitchen, she would have been seething! No wonder she came out later and said she prefers to date people that can't cook 😂.
I would love to have seen Allegra eating any of the slop she made :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
We saw this when she was constantly moaning about the disruption his home schooling was causing to her daytime naps work (ha!) routine.

How much close supervision did a 10 yr old require.? I’d imagine he’d just be left to get on with his zoom classes.
Probably the affect on the broadband was the issue

Reactions: 18
I rather wonder if the mean tweet about SB being at his Dad's so much is bravado.
Maybe it is out of her hands he is there so often (SB's choice) and she is pretending she is absolutely fine with it and actually wants it.
I know she is utterly selfish and probably enjoys 'me time' - but it must sting anyway if SB would rather be at his dad's.

Reactions: 34
Saw this pop up on my feed (squiggled because although this person has a following, they're not a blue tick) and this reminded me of Jack and her 'successful' recipe books!!
Screenshot (903)_LI.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
She is so bleeping rude
That’s no way to speak about your partner let alone in public to a stranger
She spoke so nastily about Louisa the whole time. Blamed her for the entire thing being, in Matt's words, 'terrible' and not her own lack of preparedness and ability

• Sad
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.