Jack Monroe #178 I am a human being and I make mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spotted on Mumsnet - has Jack finally taken our advice to stop publically tweeting everything and start using anonymous social media?

20210413_150814.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 527281

This one makes me giggle too. It gives me Uncle Buck vibes. Jack looks like the moody teenage daughter with the two younger siblings, SB is Macauley. Allegra being mad like John Candy feeding them sugar.
What is quite noticeable tho is that Jack is quite happy for her son to be identified in the pic, Allegra not so much
ETA @maytoseptember noticed already as always I’m on a grunk!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Big Mr Trebus energy going on in that hellshite kitchen. The absolute state of the grout on those tiles🤢
Good grief 😩 The problem with the Allegra look is that you have to have lots of room to accommodate all the stuff and at least try and make it look like bohemian chaos. It doesn't work in a kitchen like the one at the bungalow. Remember when she uploaded a photo of that caddy thing with all the cloths and a thousand bottles of Zoflora? I still scream internally at the thought.

ETA @People-huv-tae-know OMG that photo of the 'pointy things' wall is like looking at the physical manifestation of a migraine!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Those whiteboard pens leave marks. Writing on tile is a stupid idea, as you'd wash it off and just end up with filthy black smudges all over your grouting.

Firefighter cosplay Jack is the most annoying. Someone stick on a Fireman Sam DVD to keep her busy for a few hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Those whiteboard pens leave marks. Writing on tile is a stupid idea, as you'd wash it off and just end up with filthy black smudges all over your grouting.
She doesn't care, it isn't her property. It might have passed you by, but SHE RENTS.

She hardly ever mentions it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
She’s so embarassing! The fire lady t shirt and the Twitter flirting and the filthy tiles omg, so many eras of cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She doesn't care, it isn't her property. It might have passed you by, but SHE RENTS.

She hardly ever mentions it.
I lived with a girl at university who had this very attitude. Treated the house like a dump but didn't care because it wasn't a 5* hotel or some glitzy, immaculate Cheshire mansion. Complained to high heaven about having to pay rent and bills but didn't have any pride in making sure the house was clean and tidy. Baffling mentality. She thought that because we lived in a terraced house in Manchester, somehow, what we did have wasn't worthy of any care or attention but would treat something 'worth more' like it was a Faberge egg.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.