Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I did some law modules for my mainly useless degree and really enjoyed it.

I loved case law, lots of little stories with proper endings, like the one about the snail in the bottle of ginger beer.
If you liked Donoghue v Stevenson your gonna lose your shit over R v Brown 😜😂😂😂 Look that baby up 😜

🙋‍♀️ Legal troll here 🔺 this to @essexgirl101 but also any of you ninnies who have that fear moment about this place and Jack threats. Do not fear, threats with the intention of scaring you is absolutely all it is. What I would hypothetically do, if someone or their solicitor wrote a cease and desist is write back (Frauen you can do this yourself and don’t need a lawyer - just an ounce of sense and keep it civil and honest) asking for specifics and evidence of their allegations in order for you to understand what exactly it is they are claiming. Once they reply, write again asking them to explain this area of law to you...as a layman (layfrau) You could have some fun with a bit of to and fro. Minimum Jack has to explain herself (if she’s the one writing), Max she’s paying some fool to respond = no more butter for several years. If I were Ms Monroes counsel Id be warning her off her constant legal actions because there is an actual thing called Vexatious Litigation, judges don’t like that and certainly don’t like law firms who pursue this kind of activity. Firing off baseless letters like this with absolutely no merit is actually Harrasment...that’s not a civil matter that’s a criminal matter. There’s some free advice for you Jackie 😜 you’re welcome Hun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 145
Sorry @HotesTilaire I'd forgotten about the Onion Police in Black. Please accept this two-cheeks-of-the-same-arsebot as an apology. I know I'm not m'ladybot but really all artists are the same, aren't they? I'm aware it also looks like a massive penis, that was unintentional.

twocheeksofthesamearsebot.png

(also Hotes you featured in a dream I had a few nights ago but due to my limited knowledge of your person, it was your old avatar of the woman who doesn't exist perched atop a woman with preposterously huge tits and you never said anything)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 143

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
From the squiggle who emailed her contribution to Jack and who now wants their details deleted. Looks like Jack's been up in their DMs with more nastiness.

Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 15.31.00.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 133
Just answering some questions from previous thread about my own experiences of school.

I don’t think I was friends with the poorest girl there. I was probably the ‘poorest’ out of my friendship group in terms of parental income, house size, location etc.

I did do Duke of Edinburgh. 90% of us did it- it was a ‘thing’ and the teacher who led it was fab. No nonsense- her advice about backpacking has stayed with me through all my travels. “You only need three pairs of pants- 1 to wear, 1 pair drying on the back of your rucksack and an emergency pair. If you get desperate turn them inside out”:ROFLMAO:

In terms of how she knew who I was - I knew it was a possibility she’d work it out. I haven’t said anything libellous, untrue... or particularly groundbreaking tbh.. so I’m not worried about being sued particularly but thanks for your messages :)

• Heart
Reactions: 130

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Tort is the past tense of 'teach' OBVIOUSLY!!

ETA: eg Jack went to grammar school but it tort her nuffink.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 121
Congratulations to @Silver Linings for the thread title!
Welcome to thread 178 least trolliest of trolls.

In short Jack has been an unbelievable Unt!
She came in all guns and gobby mouth blazing with the venom of a thousand bile suns, ready to do battle at high noon with a .....reasonable and qualified blue ticker who was unsurprisingly not wrong about his methods.

Jack's flying monkey sheep and a non entity bot did their usual and made Twitter the very Hellscape Jack accuses everyone else of creating.

Despicable cosplay with illness and describing antibiotics as intensive treatment because its Jack and we all know the Spiel by now.

She has broken data protection rules and behaved abominably to a reasonable squiggle.

She is moving house and is desperate for the Cabal to know it. I just hope her long suffering landlady gets to keep the deposit and use it to fix the house.

Jack denies her family's slumlord legacy.

Her tax return is predictably late again.

Someone confiscated her phone, put Jack in the naughty corner and wrote a very contrite grovelling apology. The lack of thankyou gave it away.

Housekeeping
*]
Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 117

colouredlines

VIP Member
Catching up, this feels like a personal attack. 😭😭😭

Deep breath.

So. A traditional paella valenciana comprises:

Bomba rice, water, chicken, rabbit, beans (not sure exactly what the variety is called in English because it's quite specific, garrofó in Catalan. Not rinsed baked beans), a small amount of tomàquet triturat (passata probably the closest), saffron, rosemary, and olive oil. Possibly garlic, possibly snails.

There are other varieties: paella de marisc (seafood paella) is the most famous internationally. Mixing seafood and meat (mar i muntanya, or sea and mountain) is only for tourists, and adding chorizo is a hangable offence.

Valencians get arsey over ANY deviation. Onions? No. Peas? Fuck off. Stock? A dangerous break with tradition.

Jack's dish has artichoke, sundried tomatoes, mixed mushrooms, leek, fennel, red pepper and home made chilli garlic oil. Chilli and sundried tomatoes are not used in Valencian/Catalan cuisine. Also, in a region that prides itself on seasonality, the chances of wintery leeks, summery red peppers, and autumnal mushrooms sharing a dish are slim to none.

Finally, the word paella means "frying pan". It's not specifically that big black double-handled pan - it's all frying pans, so you might see in the shop something labelled paella per a truites and that would be an omelette pan. In short: not everything cooked in a paella (pan) is a paella (dish), but a paella (dish) can only be cooked in a paella (pan).

There is another rice dish, arròs al forn, which means "baked rice" and is - you've guessed it - baked. But Jack hasn't made that, either...it's actually tasty.

That is an abomination.

All I can think is that she was grunkaing here, saw me share the link to That Man's paella controversy, and is hoping to start something similar? Then she can play the victim and squiggles will rush to her defence, because when those silly foreigners insist that words have meanings, they're just being food snobs!

...and breathe.

PS after witnessing her pronounce "cabal" I would dearly love to hear Jack say "paella".

PPS if any Frauen visit Barcelona and would like to eat rice, go here: https://www.grupxativa.com/ca/restaurants/larrosseria-xativa/ They have a few branches around the city, and as well as various paelles they have other Catalan/Valencian rice dishes (like my favourite, arròs negre). Don't go to a tourist restaurant on Les Rambles/in El Gòtic, they will take your money and give you shit food, just like Jack.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Well, THAT MAN might have a cookbook out, but I've got an exclusive sneak peek of Jack's next book cover.

slop.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 108

Harrybosch

VIP Member
Has anyone notice that we are coming up to a big anniversary?

13 April is the aniversary of the first ever episode of Daily Kitchen live!

So may I be the first to say happy DKL Day!
As a license fee payer, I was actually her employer last year for two weeks. Time for her annual performance review. #sheworksforus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Underneath one of her now-deleted tweets, she forgot to delete the gleeful response to one of her flying monkeys.

Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 14.44.22.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 105

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
To use Jack ~ parlance ~ I am SHOOKETH that she had the audacity to threaten @essexgirl101 with legal action. You clearly rattled her. What an absolutely pathetic individual. Gonna sue someone for telling the truth? I'd like to see you try it, I really would, you complete moron.

All this does is fan the flames and make me wonder even more what else she is hiding and clearly terrified of people finding out. We're all on the right track and she knows it.

That old adage about the truth setting you free could not be more relevant for her. What a lonely, miserable life you have created for yourself, Jack.
On the money BB and she could be pitied if she wasn’t so downright nasty. She will end up a sad and lonely woman.

I’m finding life a bit tough at the moment. If I allow myself to go back to my default setting - feeling sorry for myself/comparing myself to others/mentally compiling examples of how things keep going wrong for me and those close to me, then I would be in danger of getting bitter and acting like Jack. So I work hard at keeping a check on that and I won’t lie, a part of that is reminding myself that “things could get worse...you could act like Jack. Easier said than done sometimes but I’ve got to keep at it because I want better for myself.

I’ve always had depression and I’ve eventually persuaded the Psychiatrist who looks after me (not on speed dial) to change my meds again because they just weren’t working and in addition, I put on a lot of weight as one of them is notorious for it. So I’m on a wee journey of weaning down/nothing/starting new but I am confident that I would still have better impulse control with posting than Jack does. If I feel shit/irritable/agitated I will stay offline. I understand Jack maybe doesn’t have that but she knows she can get it...she just doesn’t want it.

Last weekend I had a word with myself about over sharing but clearly I should bump that up my defect list. Sorry fraus 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 101

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
She thinks Nigella is so close a friend that she even called her Mom on Twitter! Yet I can never remember a time when Nigella has asked Jack around for one of her get togethers. Otherwise we wouldn't hear the last of it. She hasn't called over to Mary Portas's for a cup of tea and a bourbon. Matt Tebutt certainly hasn't contacted her for any social activity. It is almost as if they really don't see her as a friend at all.
I have never properly unclenched from cringing when Jack tweeted Matt's wife thanking her for lending Matt to her.
Mrs Tebbutt had the good sense to neither reply nor like it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96