Jack Monroe #178 I am a human being and I make mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold up, I was so distracted by the mess I didn't see the comment, 15 or so other residences? What?

Reactions: 27
Perhaps she trying to make L jealous. If you don't want me, I will run off with this person. I do kind of get those vibes from her.
I get, "you can't leave me Lord Jesus Christ, I'm ill, very ill, very very ill, very very very ill, very very very very ill........ I'll move in and you can take care of me," vibes from her.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
The funny thing about Allegra’s kitchen, to me, is it’s exactly the type of kitchen I’d expect Allegra to have. It takes a certain class of posh person to combine affluence and squalor like that 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 77
"You make my ovaries twitchy" just sounds so yuck. I don't like it when men tell me openly on facebook or in the street I make their dick hard/they want to put a baby inside me (not that I'm on facebook). Or when men I have interacted with would do that. Even taking into account that it can be more intimidating from phyically stronger men compared to women, it feel invasive. And though I think OJ is quite the attention bleep himself, it's weird how she brings in such a personal thing (that on the on hand he put out in the world himself) like the desire to parent to an unrelated tweet, just to make it about her ovaries.

Genenerally I don't think you need to refer to your gonades or genitals when interacting with people. "Looks nice!" would have sufficed if you wanted to compliment the haircut*.

*I know it wasn't a compliment, it was a way to burry the chaos earlier this weak.
Yeah, guarantee if a bloke made a similar comment to her there'd be all hell on. She reminds me of a friend my wife briefly had who would go on and on about how awful men are and start on blokes for giving women compliments, but she also made me feel incredibly uncomfortable with the stuff she said to me, the way she would speculate on my wife's gender identity (insisting she's NB when she's just a gay with a masculine aesthetic) and so on. Way different standards.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
In the photos of her and Allegra’s instant family, you get the sense of Allegra being the star and I'm sure Jack hated it. She craves being the centre of attention. The trans claims weren't long after this, were they?

• Wow
Reactions: 42
In the photos of her and Allegra’s instant family, you get the sense of Allegra being the star and I'm sure Jack hated it. She craves being the centre of attention. The trans claims weren't long after this, were they?
The trans thing was so close to her splitting up with Allegra that when Jack intimated that her partner had dumped her for perceived transphobia ("I like boobs, babe"), everyone assumed it was Allegra. Jack has since said it wasn't because it didn't happen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
extremely boring, but one of jack's pals has been instigating beef with owen

whose side will she pick?!

20210413_135458.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She must have seen this and decided it was very cheffy.
Screenshot_20210413-134519_Instagram.jpg

Because:
Screenshot_20210413-134734_Instagram.jpg

And then it turned into a full phase:
Screenshot_20210413-135057_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
The trans thing was so close to her splitting up with Allegra that when Jack intimated that her partner had dumped her for perceived transphobia ("I like boobs, babe"), everyone assumed it was Allegra. Jack has since said it wasn't because it didn't happen.
How long were they together?

Reactions: 9
Who has the photo of her manky rusty unsafely hung knife collection?

Which doesn't exist because all she needs is a single bread knife

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Honestly looks like the kind of place where you'd get murdered. With all the crockery hanging up as potential weapons of torture.
Makes me think of Buffalo Bill's pad in Silence of the Lambs. Packed to the rafters with crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 527281

This one makes me giggle too. It gives me Uncle Buck vibes. Jack looks like the moody teenage daughter with the two younger siblings, SB is Macauley. Allegra being mad like John Candy feeding them sugar.
I know understand where she gets her clutter obsession from that kitchen must take 10000 years to spring clean. duck that.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.