Jack Monroe #178 I am a human being and I make mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, new book is called ‘Together’ which I can’t ever imagine mean-spirited Jack ever getting the concept of. She gets no pleasure from cooking, and seems to have nothing but spite for everyone around her. Whatever anyone thinks of Jamie, his love of food, family, and eating are undeniable.
Exactly that. And to add an anecdote to stress the point about being lovely...THAT MAN's wife said in an interview a few years back how they shared a tiny flat (rented!!!) with a tiny smol kitchen one could barely turn around in and he went off for chef training (Hi, Jack!) very early in the morning and before he left he prepared all the meals for her to eat during the day. Imagine that!
A while ago Jack complained that she always has to put food on the table when actually her 'household' , of which L Jesus Christ on a bike aka Brexit tin thief is presumably a part of, has got the means to buy take away food for all if them and won't notice much of a difference in her bank balance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
You don't just get love from babies, you get attention and support from society. Only Jack would use that as leverage.
Absolutely. Having a baby makes you the centre of any encounter. Even strangers make a fuss of both the baby and the mother. She would love all that attention.

Can you imagine the Twitter content? The adoration from the sycophantic squiggles? The descriptions of the most mundane baby tasks and how much she has to struggle on her own? Everybody fussing over her as if she is the only person to have ever had a child. Doesn't bear thinking about.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Ewww imagine a Jack baby food recipe book?
After all her other work is finished of course.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Ewww imagine a Jack baby food recipe book?
After all her other work is finished of course.
Would there be any difference to her normal recipes? Brown slop. It wouldn't even need pureeing as there's no texture in her food anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
No offence but what the duck does she expect L to do whilst she's arsing about, during a lockdown.

Sit in silence.
And forgive her wanting to watch her fiancee on her first and last major tv gig. If she hadn't watched the narc in Jack would also have kicked off so...

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Absolutely. Having a baby makes you the centre of any encounter. Even strangers make a fuss of both the baby and the mother. She would love all that attention.

Can you imagine the Twitter content? The adoration from the sycophantic squiggles? The descriptions of the most mundane baby tasks and how much she has to struggle on her own? Everybody fussing over her as if she is the only person to have ever had a child. Doesn't bear thinking about.
She'd love all that, though she'd be incredibly resentful of the other side of it, having to actually take care of someone round the clock. No more dino naps when she fancies, no time to play dress up for Twitter and take a ton of selfies. She'd hate having to put someone else's needs first 😕.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She'd love all that, though she'd be incredibly resentful of the other side of it, having to actually take care of someone round the clock. No more dino naps when she fancies, no time to play dress up for Twitter and take a ton of selfies. She'd hate having to put someone else's needs first 😕.
She would treat it like a dolly, passing it back to Owen whenever the going got even in the slightest tough. Either that or make her son do stuff like nappy changes and all the mundane tasks. She would say she is teaching him the responsibilities of adulthood, all in the guise of palming off what is her responsibility. She said she would only have one with Owen if he synchronised with her other child's father.

In other words, she would only have the baby around when there's her other son to take care of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
OMG. I can’t believe it. We’re actually here. It’s the one year anniversary my slop hating cable cabal....
I’m going to watch today, do you dare...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She would treat it like a dolly, passing it back to Owen whenever the going got even in the slightest though. Either that or make her son do stuff like nappy changes and all the mundane tasks. She would say she is teaching him the responsibilities of adulthood, all in the guise of palming off what is her responsibility. She said she would only have one with Owen if he synchronised with her other child's father.

In other words, she would only have the baby around when there's her other son to take care of it.
Don't forgot shilling the cute toddler phase for all the articles on the struggle.

I reckon she stopped posing with SB for all her grifts as the kid started getting older and was able to call her out and complain. Off to daddy's you go, kid!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
[She should be grateful that her anorexia did not leave her infertile, mine did.Can you imagine the amount of gifted baby stuff it would all have to be top of the range./SPOILER]

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Don't forgot shilling the cute toddler phase for all the articles on the struggle.

I reckon she stopped posing with SB for all her grifts as the kid started getting older and was able to call her out and complain. Off to daddy's you go, kid!
Yes, monetise everything. But as soon as the child starts to have a mind of its own, began to question her and answer back, off to daddy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.