Jack Monroe #178 I am a human being and I make mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
c75505ea-26f3-4a04-a642-f8383d9c9c57-1020x674.jpeg

This one makes me giggle too. It gives me Uncle Buck vibes. Jack looks like the moody teenage daughter with the two younger siblings, SB is Macauley. Allegra being mad like John Candy feeding them sugar.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I've just realised that Jack is the only one to have an outfit change too between photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
You can see in those photos that Allegra made a conscious choice not to publish her daughter’s face.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
View attachment 527281

This one makes me giggle too. It gives me Uncle Buck vibes. Jack looks like the moody teenage daughter with the two younger siblings, SB is Macauley. Allegra being mad like John Candy feeding them sugar.
my god I thought my house was cluttered...... how would someone autistic survive in that environment?!

I've just realised that Jack is the only one to have an outfit change too between photos.
her crepe probably slipped from the bannister onto her outfit :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 36
my god I thought my house was cluttered...... how would someone autistic survive in that environment?!

her crepe probably slipped from the bannister onto her outfit :LOL:
The magnetic spice containers are just behind Jack, to the edge of the photo. Did she steal them?

her crepe probably slipped from the bannister onto her outfit
I've now also just realised it's these pancakes in the banister bowls! Ahhh, I get the lemon squeezing now!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 527281

I CANNOT with this cluttered kitchen. Please Allegra invest in some cupboard doors, I beg of you.
Also can't help but notice that she's got those magnetic spice jars on the side of her fridge, which Jack, years later, tried to make part of her personality. Yet another stolen aspect of her smol pixie ~quirky~ persona.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
The magnetic spice containers are just behind Jack, to the edge of the photo. Did she steal them?

I've now also just realised it's these pancakes in the banister bowls! Ahhh, I get the lemon squeezing now!!!
as if that makes it make any more sense :LOL: who in gods name decided on this setup?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I CANNOT with this cluttered kitchen. Please Allegra invest in some cupboard doors, I beg of you.
Also can't help but notice that she's got those magnetic spice jars on the side of her fridge, which Jack, years later, tried to make part of her personality. Yet another stolen aspect of her smol pixie ~quirky~ persona.
We went down the same detective route!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm slow off the draw today!
To be fair, the kitchen photo is like one of those hidden object games so argh on the eyes, and then the staircase photo is just so baffling the more you look at it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'm glad other Fraus see the strangeness in both of them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She spoke so nastily about Louisa the whole time. Blamed her for the entire thing being, in Matt's words, 'terrible' and not her own lack of preparedness and ability
She’s just vile. Even if it was on the rocks at that point, which is still no justification at all, can you imagine the absolute fit of a pity party she’d have thrown if L was talking about her on Twitter like that?

Reactions: 29
I'm childfree too but I still appreciate the parenting chat!

A lot of my really good friends have kids and even when joking would never speak about their kids in the way that Jack talks about hers.

Going to London to be with my fella for a little bit, don't have too much fun/chaos without me! xx
OT but it’s so nice you are happy after Crappy Boss and now...I don’t know what you look like but I’m guessing you glow!
Pls be on the lookout for LJC’s scarf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
But somehow Allegra's kitchen looks much less flammable than the one in the crappy bungalow. No rolls of wallpaper on top of the units or anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
State of that bleeping kitchen, though 😭. Jack tried to recreate it at some point after moving out 😳

View attachment 527311
She's only been in the property 3 days, but got a photograph of herself center stage on the windowsill.

I have never known anyone to have so many photographs of themselves on display in their own home. She is so conceited. She must love looking at herself. Not content with an odd look in the mirror, she needs to look at herself constantly, even when washing up.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
The utensils look like they're hung on some net curtain wire, there is no way those things will easily come off their hooks and it's all going to wobble and rattle as you try.

It's wound me up!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The utensils look like they're hung on some net curtain wire, there is no way those things will easily come off their hooks and it's all going to wobble and rattle as you try.

It's wound me up!
I'm worried for @MancBee, it's like the cutlery drawer vomited all over the kitchen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.