Jack Monroe #178 I am a human being and I make mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Silver Linings for the thread title!
Welcome to thread 178 least trolliest of trolls.

In short Jack has been an unbelievable Unt!
She came in all guns and gobby mouth blazing with the venom of a thousand bile suns, ready to do battle at high noon with a .....reasonable and qualified blue ticker who was unsurprisingly not wrong about his methods.

Jack's flying monkey sheep and a non entity bot did their usual and made Twitter the very Hellscape Jack accuses everyone else of creating.

Despicable cosplay with illness and describing antibiotics as intensive treatment because its Jack and we all know the Spiel by now.

She has broken data protection rules and behaved abominably to a reasonable squiggle.

She is moving house and is desperate for the Cabal to know it. I just hope her long suffering landlady gets to keep the deposit and use it to fix the house.

Jack denies her family's slumlord legacy.

Her tax return is predictably late again.

Someone confiscated her phone, put Jack in the naughty corner and wrote a very contrite grovelling apology. The lack of thankyou gave it away.

Housekeeping
*]
Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 117
Brilliant as ever Kirsty ❤

I have a lot of notifications atm. They are all cease and desist letters from Jack but I'm not playing ball.

Jack: 'Stop being a slop slagger.'
Me: 'duck off!'

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Thank you @People-huv-tae-know and great recap🥰 this whole hypothetical cease and desist threats from r Jackie is pathetic- she clearly has delusions about her own importance. Who knows or cares where she is right now but hope sb still with dad and not being subjected to second hand narc rage

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Can’t afford butter but can afford a bleeping lawyer’s letter. Mendacious monster.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 88
I really hope that friends and colleagues of the CEO have in Jack's words, slid into his DMs and warned him off allowing her anywhere near him or that school.

And all hail Kirsty 👑 another fabulous woman alongside our trifle warrior who is dignified, succinct and takes no bullshit from Jack

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Grunting through. How ridiculous was that apology and even more ridiculous was her sending a letter to Essex Girl! What an absolute twit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Looks like her latest outburst has backfired somewhat. Seems a lot more people are talking against her now. Her squigs are just rent a mob mentality, they've no real thought behind them, just shouting and threats. At least now it looks like proper grown ups are joining the conversation!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Who would have thunk that teachers, of all people, would have lived experience in educational methods, be intelligent enough to hold their own AND capable of managing teenage strops?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Looks like her latest outburst has backfired somewhat. Seems a lot more people are talking against her now. Her squigs are just rent a mob mentality, they've no real thought behind them, just shouting and threats. At least now it looks like proper grown ups are joining the conversation!
I'm not surprised. Teaching is one of those professions where everyone loves to tell you exactly what you're doing wrong. Teachers get really pissed off with armchair experts of the "I went to school once so I know what I'm talking about" variety.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Underneath one of her now-deleted tweets, she forgot to delete the gleeful response to one of her flying monkeys.

Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 14.44.22.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 105
Who would have thunk that teachers, of all people, would have lived experience in educational methods, be intelligent enough to hold their own AND capable of managing teenage strops?
I think it's obligatory for there to a 'Jack' in every school year (each class if you're really unlucky!!!). There was a girl in mine who could be her personality twin!

Teacher's ain't got time for these types, they've been there & done it, they've had a crappy bleeping year, attacked from all sides, they're not taking any tit from silly wannabe activists now. I would bloody love one of her old teacher's to see this and chip in on Twitter.

I'm still a bastard a thread later coz I want chaos!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Yes and as far as I can see yesterday she received no support from any bluetickers (I may be wrong) which as we all know is the most important thing to her.
(Soz Smithersbot you don't count).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.