Jack Monroe #178 I am a human being and I make mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, monetise everything. But as soon as the child started to have a mind of its own, began to question her and answer back, off to daddy.
seriously, I think we're onto something. Mama sat there telling The Poverty story again, SB bored until he hears something off; 'That never happened mama'.

Cue eye of Sauron glare from mother of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
MASSIVE HORSE PISS!

I’ll admit I jumped through it. Some points to note. Best selling (nope) answering hundreds of queries on Twitter (not chippy chips).

best quote ‘yours might be nicer, but mine is cheaper’ really selling it there.
Is there any context where that quote sounds appealing?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes, monetise everything. But as soon as the child started to have a mind of its own, began to question her and answer back, off to daddy.
Also, that awkward pre-pubescent stage where they don't quite fit the 'cute' look these bloggers want for begging appeal
🥕meant to write 'blaggers'!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No offence but what the duck does she expect L to do whilst she's arsing about, during a lockdown.

Sit in silence.
That whole exchange just made me so sad for L. She was so excited for Jack. I know she’s a grown adult and makes her own choices, but I recall distinctly them cutting away from Jack a few times so why on earth didn’t Jack go and turn the bloody TV onto mute or text L to? Was it even L with the TV or did she just get the blame... along with the brexit tin thief, the portraying her as unable to cook there just seems something so cruel and callous about it. The same vibes as I get from the tweet this morning about weekends.

seriously, I think we're onto something. Mama sat there telling The Poverty story again, SB bored until he hears something off; 'That never happened mama'.

Cue eye of Sauron glare from mother of the year.
It is so going to mess with her sons head when he starts googling her and reading all the articles and the stories about his childhood bear little resemblance to his memories and what his dad/other family members have told him. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Jesus ..imagine the child if JM and Owen Jones 😱😱😱if it's a boy would you call it Damien ...

Still convinced SB 's dad has majority of custody so she can twit around on SM ' working ' ...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
On a mini grunk, apologies if someone has already pointed this out but I have cringed myself inside out...

Let me get this right, Owen Jones created a twitter drama/shitstorm about a week ago regarding his jokey comment that he was on the hunt for a lesbian couple for surrogacy/co-parenting.

Everyone moves on only for Jack to raise the exact same issue offering herself out as a 'surrogate' because OJ has had a hair cut and then frame her comment to him as a "v niche tweet based on a verrry drunk conversation 7 ish years ago, RIP our mentions" (direct quote) making out they are close mates and it's just a coincidence he's been talking about this. What. "RIP our mentions" like Owen Jones hasn't already had a hammering about this.

Is this just so she can look like they are actual friends in real life? She cannot help herself but lie, there is not a chance she missed it all, why add that bit at all. I'm not saying she's lying about the whole thing, they may have joked about it SEVEN years ago I don't know but it's so weird, why not stand up for him when he was taking a battering about the issue?

I'm no fan of Jones anyway, but I do follow him for some reason. Prior to the Zoom they did together did they ever interact much?

Reactions: 52
I'm no fan of Jones anyway, but I do follow him for some reason. Prior to the Zoom they did together did they ever interact much?
I think they did 5/6 years ago when Jack was at her peak in the creme de la creme Guardianista set (7190th most popular lesbian in the northern hemisphere era).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
On a mini grunk, apologies if someone has already pointed this out but I have cringed myself inside out...

Let me get this right, Owen Jones created a twitter drama/shitstorm about a week ago regarding his jokey comment that he was on the hunt for a lesbian couple for surrogacy/co-parenting.

Everyone moves on only for Jack to raise the exact same issue offering herself out as a 'surrogate' because OJ has had a hair cut and then frame her comment to him as a "v niche tweet based on a verrry drunk conversation 7 ish years ago, RIP our mentions" (direct quote) making out they are close mates and it's just a coincidence he's been talking about this. What. "RIP our mentions" like Owen Jones hasn't already had a hammering about this.

Is this just so she can look like they are actual friends in real life? She cannot help herself but lie, there is not a chance she missed it all, why add that bit at all. I'm not saying she's lying about the whole thing, they may have joked about it SEVEN years ago I don't know but it's so weird, why not stand up for him when he was taking a battering about the issue?

Perhaps she trying to make L jealous. If you don't want me, I will run off with this person. I do kind of get those vibes from her.

Reactions: 31
I didn't think she could do it but she shocked me.

My kids drive me bonkers at times but I couldn't be away for them for days at a time. I just couldn't.
We saw this when she was constantly moaning about the disruption his home schooling was causing to her daytime naps work (ha!) routine.

How much close supervision did a 10 yr old require.? I’d imagine he’d just be left to get on with his zoom classes.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Also, that awkward pre-pubescent stage where they don't quite fit the 'cute' look these bloggers want for begging appeal
🥕meant to write 'blaggers'!
That's the cutest of all, in an ah-god-love-them sort of way, like puppies when their paws grow huge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
MASSIVE HORSE PISS!

I’ll admit I jumped through it. Some points to note. Best selling (nope) answering hundreds of queries on Twitter (not chippy chips).

best quote ‘yours might be nicer, but mine is cheaper’ really selling it there.
Loved the shady 'So Jack, is colour important?' from Sir Forearms.
#terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
We saw this when she was constantly moaning about the disruption his home schooling was causing to her daytime naps work (ha!) routine.

How much close supervision did a 10 yr old require.? I’d imagine he’d just be left to get on with his zoom classes.
It's mad when you compare it to her chore bingo. Two years ago he was making beds, cleaning the entire house from top to bottom, prepping vegetables, washing up...now he needs supervision at all times? Um, okay Jack.

Reactions: 43
She was such a smug goblin then. Remember her tweet about JO? ' I wrote a gazillion recipes boast boast, how'd the other guy do?' This was when she was doing let down larder and giving the old bung it in slop suggestions. Not even actual recipes.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.