Jack Monroe #178 I am a human being and I make mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine how much of a total pain in the arse pregnant jack would be
She makes some wacky combinations with food at the best of times, what kind of pregnancy craving slop would she concoct?!

I bet she would be full on by saying she had that awful morning sickness thing, piles, gas, achey aches, and for a bit of weekend chaos; eating the soap bars left on her doorstep :ROFLMAO:

Damn I can’t find it. Basically that he was always involved, took him lots as a baby and he stayed there 3-4 nights a week at least at the time she wrote on MN.
Essexguy81?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Owen be like.
Well that'll teach Owen not to be tweeting about just popping down to the Lesbian Couple Co-op for a baby. The bleeping gall of them. Children are not an entitlement or an accessory, they are an absolute privilege that you have to work so hard to earn and keep. I say this as a frau who never felt the urge, but I do understand it, and I love being an "aunt". It's been really sad telling my friends' children that I can't hold their hand for the past year, and not being able to pitch in with minding them so their mothers can have a rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm no fan of Owen Jones, but he was on the receiving end of, like, a 4 day pile-on after talking about surrogacy (with a gay man who had taken that route) about a week ago. So here, just as all that has died down, he posts a pic of his post-lockdown haircut and along comes Jack, to reignite it. Appalling. Glad to see he's thus far ignored her.
Not to well actually you because I totally agree about Jack's crass shoehorning of a haircut post, but the gay man Owen was talking to is actually a co-parent with the birth mother, and yet the exchange was used as evidence of the evils of surrogacy and the trans rights agenda (god knows how)...but yes totally misguided for Jack to bring it up again

• Wow
Reactions: 31
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm childfree too but I still appreciate the parenting chat!

A lot of my really good friends have kids and even when joking would never speak about their kids in the way that Jack talks about hers.

Going to London to be with my fella for a little bit, don't have too much fun/chaos without me! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm no fan of Owen Jones, but he was on the receiving end of, like, a 4 day pile-on after talking about surrogacy (with a gay man who had taken that route) about a week ago. So here, just as all that has died down, he posts a pic of his post-lockdown haircut and along comes Jack, to reignite it. Appalling. Glad to see he's thus far ignored her.
Little fire starting pixie, lights blue touch paper and buggers off

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think they've all been watching Neighbours, there's a male couple who have used a turkey baster to get a lesbian pregnant. They're planning a co-parent situation, with the mum being more of a fun aunt than actual mother, whilst the couple are the main caregivers/parents.

Jack thinks she's Nicolette?! Naaaaaaaah.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm childfree too but I still appreciate the parenting chat!

A lot of my really good friends have kids and even when joking would never speak about their kids in the way that Jack talks about hers.

Going to London to be with my fella for a little bit, don't have too much fun/chaos without me! xx
Oh cool you’re going to London? There’s a cute little independent place there if you like burgers? It’s called 5 guys. Would definitely recommend

• Haha
Reactions: 73
I'll be so (secretly, so they don't feel bad) sad when my daughters leave home. I found the baby/ toddler stage really hard and boring but they are brilliant now. SB is at the best age when kids think their parents are amazing- aged 9/10/11 before the hormones kick in but they can look after themselves is a breeze compared to little ones/ teenagers. I can't imagine weekends without the kids, we were married 10 years before my oldest was born but I have no memory of what on earth we did all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Or something you whisper to your actual mates. Having a break from a child is healthy and normal but to say you much prefer it if they stay somewhere else most of the time is a bit unfair.
It is obvious that her son (I refuse to call him the objectifying SB) spends much of his school holidays with his father too. But she wants another baby.

I wonder if she wants another child because when they are very small they give you love unconditionally. She wants to be loved and this would be a way to get the love she craves.

Reactions: 43
It is obvious that her son (I refuse to call him the objectifying SB) spends much of his school holidays with his father too. But she wants another baby.

I wonder if she wants another child because when they are very small they give you love unconditionally. She wants to be loved and this would be a way to get the love she craves.
You don't just get love from babies, you get attention and support from society. Only Jack would use that as leverage.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.