Jack Monroe #178 I am a human being and I make mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT but I love my grub and have managed to become a tubby vegan over the past decade. I'm actually in an FB group called What Fat Vegans Eat 🔺️ and it's a visual feast.
That sounds amazing. I'd love to join the group, if nothing else but to see all the fantastic ideas x

Reactions: 15
Sorry @HotesTilaire I'd forgotten about the Onion Police in Black. Please accept this two-cheeks-of-the-same-arsebot as an apology. I know I'm not m'ladybot but really all artists are the same, aren't they? I'm aware it also looks like a massive penis, that was unintentional.

twocheeksofthesamearsebot.png

(also Hotes you featured in a dream I had a few nights ago but due to my limited knowledge of your person, it was your old avatar of the woman who doesn't exist perched atop a woman with preposterously huge tits and you never said anything)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 143
Every. Single. Thing . She cooks looks the same. Like something I would make from the "on the turn " stuff at the back of the fridge.

Why not just have something...crisp...or....fresh? Just for once.

Her food is just...apathy and loathing in a tiny bowl.

I don't believe she even eats that tit. Probably got Uber eats on speed dial .
yea exactly. I know that she likes to consider it her niche but it all looks like "tit I threw together in desperation and with little preparation" which, if she managed to present at least half decently would be fine but then she does also consider herself a literal expert in the kitchen which is just weird considering not one dish has ever seemed more appealing or complicated than something even I could manage to knock up, if I could be arsed with all her weird combinations - and my most complicated achievement in the kitchen to date is a mushroom omelette.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry @HotesTilaire I'd forgotten about the Onion Police in Black. Please accept this two-cheeks-of-the-same-arsebot as an apology. I know I'm not m'ladybot but really all artists are the same, aren't they? I'm aware it also looks like a massive penis, that was unintentional.

View attachment 525169

(also Hotes you featured in a dream I had a few nights ago but due to my limited knowledge of your person, it was your old avatar of the woman who doesn't exist perched atop a woman with preposterously huge tits and you never said anything)
After seeing this I am off to bed with a huge grin, chuckling away to myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Every. Single. Thing . She cooks looks the same. Like something I would make from the "on the turn " stuff at the back of the fridge.

Why not just have something...crisp...or....fresh? Just for once.

Her food is just...apathy and loathing in a tiny bowl.

I don't believe she even eats that tit. Probably got Uber eats on speed dial .
Early thread title suggestion!

I've actually tried one of Jack's recipes¹ once, namely Chickpea and Peach Curry. It wasn't vile, but the texture was quite odd and didn't really work, and it does just look like slop.

And the whole ranting about "That man!" was hilarious.

¹Well, I took the basic premise and worked out my own version because I couldn't be bothered to look it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

View attachment 525169

This is amazing, can you send me your Patreon please?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Deceased! Omg I love it, it looks like a huge (penis) bot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Funny enough I look a bit like my avatar who doesn’t exist, with mahoosive (not in a Jack portion sense) waps. Also I’m largely mute 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She's a big bollock talker. As if she made that 'paella' yesterday in the middle of all that narc chaos, and portioned it all into containers she happens to have (but doesn't have ANY other stuff at Louisa's). Why does she lie about all this day to day shite like making first dinners for a son who isn't even there. The mind boggles once again.
She was also exhausted last night from her ~treatment~, for which she also had an appointment for, yesterday. An actual BUSY day for our beloved unt.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That sounds amazing. I'd love to join the group, if nothing else but to see all the fantastic ideas x
You should it's a lovely group, no nasty stuff, just send a join request on Facebook. Sara Kidd Vegan Baking and Decorating is a lovely educational group if you like baking.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bet the blue kitchen has a dishwasher.

It certainly has a freezer that will 'accidentally' stop working the moment her back's turned and LJC wants to slip some Duchy Organic Chocolate & Cornish Sea Salt Ice Cream in there to get away from frozen boiled skimmed milk and flour with some dog chocolate and magnesium salts.
Have you copyrighted that, before it is stolen by a smol pixie? Right up in her niche

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh tit! If she's moved out of the bungalow then what on earth has happened to the fish!?
Did she not hand it out to some homeless folks with some melamine cutlery, just like the did in Edinburgh with her slop?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How much regret do u reckon some brands/patreoners have of attaching themselves to JM, on a scale of 1 to two cheeks of the same arsebot

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Maybe *this* is her true calling - producing food so bad that even greedy fuckers feel repulsed by the idea of eating what she comes up with...
This is it. Slop Dieting (TM)
Eat the paella or go for a run?! Which is it to be?!?!?!
1C3EC241-7A59-4750-99EE-7529622363C8.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I've actually tried one of Jack's recipes¹ once, namely Chickpea and Peach Curry. It wasn't vile, but the texture was quite odd and didn't really work, and it does just look like slop.
I've had that too. It was weird.

Oh tit! If she's moved out of the bungalow then what on earth has happened to the fish!?
Probably just left behind. Or maybe she finally walked down to the beach, chucked them in the water and let them swim freely.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.