Jack Monroe #178 I am a human being and I make mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she send an actual paper letter? Is it more... Legal? It's a bit of a hit and miss way to tell someone to cease. How would she know it had even been received?

Is it because a recorded delivery letter is more valuable in court than a text/WhatsApp/email/messenger?

Nothing about Jack would surprise me...her whole persona is baffling.

I have a vision of her scribbling away, tongue sticking out, writing "go away!" with her quill pen.
She can’t send things in the post, remember, the post office told her. Maybe a friendly taxi driver delivered it?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I bet you're being triangulated right now!
It's really amazing, when you think about it. In one breath, she wants peoples email addresses / postal addresses to send Lion bars / actual DWP whistleblowers / etc, and in the next breath, she's in your mentions threatening legal action and boasting how easy it is to triangulate people.

Reactions: 54
No cat available to bury the bad news of yesterday, so deploy a paella instead. You can see how this level of logical thinking made someone get in the top 10 of grammar school results in 1999.
Other Fraus with more knowledge can correct me, but I've never seen a paella look like that in Spain or Spanish restaurants.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
That "paella" looks (J Arthur) Rank now....what dafuq is it going to look like after it's been frozen, defrosted and reheated!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
As if anyone’s going to trust her with their email address after her display yesterday. And if they are, then more fool them. Whyyyyy does anyone need a recipe for that repugnant dish, I don’t know.
See, if she just wrote the recipe up before posting the pics, all this email subscription stuff would be null and void, she could just post a link. But the point is, I think, to get as many email addresses as possible. For REASONS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Uh oh. THAT MAN got in a lot of trouble with the Spanish for making inauthentic paella. And his actually looked edible.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.