Jack Monroe #178 I am a human being and I make mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure someone has already said this, but I'm grunkaing merrily along and just wanted to contribute something for once. Suspicious minds might point out that all these recipe requests and subsequent cheery answers and reposts of links to her site not only make everything look all sweetness and light and 'food' related, but also push *unfortunate* content down the timeline.

Solid twit activity from Jack over the last few days. I'm BUSY, but here for catchups when I can. Nothing like shitting all over decent educators, doubling down, waving lawyers around and then having to produce a guided apology to demonstrate who you truly are. Add in seasoning of *incredible* rudeness to someone who asked you to delete their personal and sensitive data and the news that lawyers have hypothetically been employed elsewhere too. Wow, I get that JM is a *master* of cognitive dissonance these days, but I wonder if there must be some tiny corner of her brain that gets all jittery when she looks in the mirror these days. Surely there is.

(Also hello all, RL is a bit hellish atm, you funny lot are such a welcome respite for my brain)
BIB - Hard agree from me. I thought it was really weird that she was replying to every single person who asked about this, rather than just one general tweet but I concur with this theory.

Reactions: 45
Absolute works of art they were! Damien Hirst should be quaking in his boots.

I think DM has got more for their money than LM or Hellman's got.
Graham in Linda’s PR dept turned out to be a disappointment didn’t he? Maybe PR people are basically all like Jack? Would explain Vix.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her tweets threatening him with the lawyer are still up! I can’t screenshot just now but that and other tweets to him are all still there 🤦‍♀️
Has there been some blocking going on? He obviously thinks they have gone - I'm not good enough on Twitter to know what that might be!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Has there been some blocking going on? He obviously thinks they have gone - I'm not good enough on Twitter to know what that might be!
She's been very well behaved since the fiasco.....Has she finally learned her lesson....?!
Stay tuned in too find out.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This is still on her timeline....

84A16977-54E8-44BD-8D3D-F88D118854C3.jpeg

And so is this, the lawyer one

C99D3677-D638-461E-A40A-D0D5D7B45613.jpeg

oh and the one criticising the video ...

010153DA-42C6-4F89-8450-5C0670B21058.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
BIB - Hard agree from me. I thought it was really weird that she was replying to every single person who asked about this, rather than just one general tweet but I concur with this theory.
She does this every single time she's done a chaos (been a raging bleep). It's her modus operandi.

Pushes down her shittery with a load of inane crap/doggos/cattos/pot noodles/crisps, repeat ad nauseum

Reactions: 60
I like to imagine she's heard about That Man's new book and is softly, quietly, gently imploding with rage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Well, THAT MAN might have a cookbook out, but I've got an exclusive sneak peek of Jack's next book cover.

slop.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 108
Boring comment, apologies: but wow, the ICO website is fab! Lots of clear, concise articles and very clear forms specified to certain areas of complaint! They even have a phone number and web chat?! I just hope that they’re adequately staffed, unlike the tit ASA.

I would be massively concerned if I had spent the last 4+ years needlessly mining trauma and then responded in that manner on a public forum to one of them when they rightfully requested their details were deleted tbh, hopefully that poor squiggle has sought further help with this! Would be very interested to find out how it goes for her 🤞

CE98B7C8-7D41-417F-9722-54ACBD4C8003.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
It’s been 24 hours now and the vegan paella recipe has yet to make an appearance on either website

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
I don't have a lawyer. Anyone else here have a lawyer? You may consult one from time to time, but I would be surprised if you had that many legal issues that a lawyer acting on your behalf would be "very busy". Not least because it would be ruinously expensive. Sorry? What was that? Poverty?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I adopted a dog and discovered last night that she does a new moon chaos and howls at 2 am like some kind of reverse werewolf.

She's cute when she's not a beast though. Here she is hiding in a bush because parks are terrifying.

20210407_084401.jpg

Uh, Jack is a dick but more people seem to be bored of her tit recently. #ontopic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
I adopted a dog and discovered last night that she does a new moon chaos and howls at 2 am like some kind of reverse werewolf.

She's cute when she's not a beast though. Here she is hiding in a bush because parks are terrifying.

View attachment 526348

Uh, Jack is a dick but more people seem to be bored of her tit recently. #ontopic.
Does she ever kick leaves over her tit? Or is she basically an actual dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.