Jack Monroe #178 I am a human being and I make mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only we’d realised at the time , we could have said “We pay taxes licence fees, you ducks. We're allowed to give you tit. That's part of the deal.”
I vented my fury about licence fee money being squandered, had stock response, awaiting the next

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
in my head, she finished dkl, more or less immediately crowbarred the shed window out, threatened camp kitchen (filming tomorrow!), did the lingreenie without chicken that week and it was never mentioned again

but it seems it was actually a full month in between the crowbarring of the window and the lingreenie

she has truly broken my brain 😖

View attachment 524705
View attachment 524709

View attachment 524707
Is it bad that now I really want to see James Martin's gorgeous kitchen renovation?

Wait...what have I missed? Have people had letters?
EssexGirl, who hypothetically is an ex-friend of Jack, has had a hypothetical lawyers letter telling her not to post here about Jack. Hypothetically speaking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I stopped coming on here when she stopped tweeting cos she was being boring but omg, I’ve missed SO much!! So excited to catch up on the chaos x

she is so keen to threaten lawyers on people isn’t she?? I guess she does have a “100% success rate” (n=1)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Here comes Men In Black Jack with her Neuralyzer to cleanse our memories!

jack neuralyzer.png

Lawyer Jack makes me laugh. Fortunately as I am AUTISTIC I am unable to be criticised in any way or have legal proceedings instigated against me. I'll miss the rest of you when you're all in prison though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Grunkaing but this is one of the things that I find most frustrating about her. What has she achieved? First recipe book aside ( which was ok IMO).
If I'm being extremely generous, I'd say the first blog post that went viral raised some awareness about what poverty can be like for some people. I seem to remember she wrote quite a bit about benefit delays (although I'm not 100% as she might not have claimed benefits?) and talked about food banks at a time when they weren't quite so widespread.

But this was almost a decade ago. If she'd actually wanted to raise awareness, she could have kept the job at the Southend Echo and used the platform to campaign on social issues, which if she'd been half-decent at it, could have lead to working in the national papers. She could have used the opportunity to write about other peoples' suffering and government policy. But instead, she decided to play at being a chef, write complete shite on Twitter, and repeat ME ME ME ME ME at every opportunity.

Reactions: 44
Did anyone managed to dig up receipts about the flat her dad rented being uninhabitable? I think a screenshot that @Silver Linings posted on January 13th might be it but the attachment link is broken.

We really need a filing system for all the evidence we collect!

Reactions: 34
oh LJC, we did Kevin breaking up people’s marriages and getting people up the duff at least three years ago
duck me, only three years ago? My hole ex was pissing himself laughing at my saying something like that in around 2001. I've been through two long term relationships and the best part of a decade with Mr D since then.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is it bad that now I really want to see James Martin's gorgeous kitchen renovation?

EssexGirl, who hypothetically is an ex-friend of Jack, has had a hypothetical lawyers letter telling her not to post here about Jack. Hypothetically speaking.

Right so Jack feels she can prevent people from posting truth or opinion in an anonymous forum...riiiight,

Hope her lawyer had a good bottle of wine from the cost of the legally unenforceable letter.

Dear Jack...you're an idiot .

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The lawyer on retainer tickles me. Ha ! Way beyond you Jackscammer who accepts a heating allowance.
I have said it before. Come after me. No sofas or holidays will be forthcoming from me.
I am very old and anything you chuck matters not I have seen it all before . Scammers are not new. You are not unique. Show your self if you are brave enough, Jack. Tell the truth. Go on.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Why does she have stuff always hanging down in the areas she cooks in?

Dead plants ✅
B & M copper things ✅
Enamel pots that are useless ✅
Grubby utensils ✅
Random flowery thing that is just another fire hazard ✅
That's expert set dressing that is!

Remember when Jack was her own script writer/set dresser/makeup artist/wrote the theme tune sang the theme tune?

She is WELL GOOD at appropriating someone else's job when she's done something poorly for 5 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I did some law modules for my mainly useless degree and really enjoyed it.

I loved case law, lots of little stories with proper endings, like the one about the snail in the bottle of ginger beer.
If you liked Donoghue v Stevenson your gonna lose your tit over R v Brown 😜😂😂😂 Look that baby up 😜

🙋‍♀️ Legal troll here 🔺 this to @essexgirl101 but also any of you ninnies who have that fear moment about this place and Jack threats. Do not fear, threats with the intention of scaring you is absolutely all it is. What I would hypothetically do, if someone or their solicitor wrote a cease and desist is write back (Frauen you can do this yourself and don’t need a lawyer - just an ounce of sense and keep it civil and honest) asking for specifics and evidence of their allegations in order for you to understand what exactly it is they are claiming. Once they reply, write again asking them to explain this area of law to you...as a layman (layfrau) You could have some fun with a bit of to and fro. Minimum Jack has to explain herself (if she’s the one writing), Max she’s paying some fool to respond = no more butter for several years. If I were Ms Monroes counsel Id be warning her off her constant legal actions because there is an actual thing called Vexatious Litigation, judges don’t like that and certainly don’t like law firms who pursue this kind of activity. Firing off baseless letters like this with absolutely no merit is actually Harrasment...that’s not a civil matter that’s a criminal matter. There’s some free advice for you Jackie 😜 you’re welcome Hun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 145
other things
Giant windows shipped from Germany
Over budget three months in
Sack project manager so wife has to do it
Husband overextends his ideas
Living in a caravan best part of a year
Prefab house
Cantilever (somewhere)
bare concrete floors
There’s a bit at the back not done yet

I love that program
other things
Giant windows shipped from Germany
Over budget three months in
Sack project manager so wife has to do it
Husband overextends his ideas
Living in a caravan best part of a year
Prefab house
Cantilever (somewhere)
bare concrete floors
There’s a bit at the back not done yet

I love that program
My husband loves it, I laugh at a (very similar) bingo card. Mean old she wolf of a wife 🤣 oh well he loves (puts up with me most of the time) me anyway, & i love him x he's been my liege man since the day we met xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.