Jack Monroe #177 The vegan version is coming soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she still has an agent and a publisher????

I know I couldn't be doing with all her tit ( unless they're scared of her 100% success rate in court) šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm more disgusted with her today than I ever have been.
The slagging off schools and teachers - people who actually work hard and don't take people's winter payments off them.
The rudeness to people asking about an email she has hoarded.
The appalling liking of comparisons of schools with kidnapping and Nazi Germany.
The retreating into 'don' t be mean to me' when even slightly challenged.
The alluding to a serious illness (I still think she has got an infected gumboil).
Just her downright bleeping rudeness.

I think/hope she has seriously fucked up this time. Too many people are now seeing what a nasty spiteful jealous and bitter person she is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
I'm more disgusted with her today than I ever have been.
The slagging off schools and teachers - people who actually work hard and don't take people's winter payments off them.
The rudeness to people asking about an email she has hoarded.
The appalling liking of comparisons of schools with kidnapping and Nazi Germany.
The retreating into 'don' t be mean to me' when even slightly challenged.
The alluding to a serious illness (I still think she has got an infected gumboil).
Just her downright bleeping rudeness.

I think/hope she has seriously fucked up this time. Too many people are now seeing what a nasty spiteful jealous and bitter person she is.
I'm honestly surprised the tweets are still up and not yet deleted!

Reactions: 45
View attachment 522960He seems genuine and she doesnā€™t deserve such a classy response. I genuinely hope she has a good look at herself and engages with him as she could actually do some really good stuff for SEN children and those in poverty. Jack- please reply to him and do some good.
the fact that he is responding in such a patient and empathetic way shows heā€™s probably a good person for his job too!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
So Jack is pissing off teachers today then, with her forensic, detailed, well researched and expert advice. The Tory think tank has certainly fired up the self importance by a bucket load this week. God, I hope they get a whiff of this nonsense. I would drop her like a hot potato, if I were them.

I have said so many times here, how abhorrent it is, to catfish sympathy with hints of ā€œserious illnessā€, ā€œintensive treatmentā€, and ā€œcan an oncologist drop into my DMs please?ā€ Itā€™s all money for old rope now. Literal money, at that. Detestable, sure. Wretched, definitely. Her awful girlfriend letting this all go by also deserves complete and utter contempt. No excuses. Feasting on Waitrose cheese and Ocado deliveries with Jack still having the heavily monetised ā€œhow poor people should be eatingā€ website and the ā€œfeed 3 for a week on Ā£20ā€ tit in Jacks Insta bio? It actually skirts on professional misconduct - with her being all up in the job of demonstrating truth and justice to the nation - in my opinion, mā€™lud.

Anyway - itā€™s been bugging me for absolutely ages - she is also really REALLY wrong (and showing up her stupidity too) about watching Better Call Saul before Breaking Bad. Part of the beauty of Better Call Saul is both knowing how the most of the main protagonists all pan out (because of Breaking Bad) combined with the journey of them getting there plus the magic of ā€œnewerā€ character development. And Bob Odenkirks acting, which is exceptional. So duck off, Jack. You know nothing. Not even about popular TV.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Nicki Grahame has died at 38. Donā€™t joke about anorexia Jack. It is real and takes lives. Poor girl.
God that's sad. I remember her in her comedic heyday on bb. I saw recent pleas to help from her friends. Poor girl, I hope she had lots of periods of joy and is at rest now. Truly sorry to hear this news.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I'm honestly surprised the tweets are still up and not yet deleted!
She's probably still high on her 'victory', if she's anything like the narcs I know, and possibly waiting to show them off to her 'housemate' when she gets home from work.

Fairly sure everyone here has felt 'who IS she?' on a deep spiritual level at one point or another ā¤ā¤ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Anyway - itā€™s been bugging me for absolutely ages - she is also really REALLY wrong (and showing up her stupidity too) about watching Better Call Saul before Breaking Bad. Part of the beauty of Better Call Saul is both knowing how the most of the main protagonists all pan out (because of Breaking Bad) combined with the journey of them getting there plus the magic of ā€œnewerā€ character development. And Bob Odenkirks acting, which is exceptional. So duck off, Jack. You know nothing. Not even about popular TV.
Fully agree. I made a comment about her acting like Chuck with her electricity mentions but couldnā€™t get in to how wrong she was about watching BCS before BB because it irrationally annoyed me so much!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So wages have gone down a few grand in the last 10 years?

View attachment 523295
For my sins, I worked in Police control at the same time that she would have been Fire.

Police was the better paid of the 3 emergency services and I was on a total wage (including un-social uplift) of about Ā£26k IIRC. There was quite a bit more to the Police role though. I would be v surprised if she was earning that as a Fire call handler.

Ffs sins not sons šŸ„•

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Long time lurker on these threads! But need to add my 2p...

I canā€™t quite believe some of the things Iā€™ve seen šŸ¤£ nothing worse than someone who is always trying to use some made up health issue as a defence to try and disarm you, itā€™s such a snakey move!

thereā€™s too much to say but in conclusion she is a narcissistic, manipulative, nasty, selfish and just full of absolute tit really!

also the ignorance of thinking you can speak for the entire population of people with autism, so offensive and rude!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Fully agree. I made a comment about her acting like Chuck with her electricity mentions but couldnā€™t get in to how wrong she was about watching BCS before BB because it irrationally annoyed me so much!
Marry me, Toffee Finger! Itā€™s been pissing me off all week! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
PUT THE TV REMOTE AWAY

PUT THE TV REMOTE AWAY

WTF?????
Why does he need to strip her bed?

Admittedly, I was taught to do my own from around his age, but a ten/eleven year old stripping a super king is a tall order surely?

I still get all hot and bothered from trying to fit the fitted sheet onto ours.

ETA to be fair I get all hot and bothered trying to do a lot of things nowadays.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.