Jack Monroe #177 The vegan version is coming soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been mentioned (not grunked up yet) but I spy crazy paving in the back ground of JMs happy place (back ground of tit and kale in a bowl). Matchy to L's proud-of-herself-for-building-a-bike-rack on Insta 👀 🔺

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I can't stand people like that tbh it's the same thing as people saying to shop workers 'I pay your wage' then they start being rude and aggressive to them.

Does that I mean if buy every one of Jacks cookbooks I can go on Twitter and be an absolute hole to her because I'm 'paying her wage' no it doesn't because that really isnt how decent humans think and live their lives
Seems like smol man used to have a job paid by public funds as well, I'm sure he loved it when folks argued he was working for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Anyway - it’s been bugging me for absolutely ages - she is also really REALLY wrong (and showing up her stupidity too) about watching Better Call Saul before Breaking Bad. Part of the beauty of Better Call Saul is both knowing how the most of the main protagonists all pan out (because of Breaking Bad) combined with the journey of them getting there plus the magic of “newer” character development. And Bob Odenkirks acting, which is exceptional. So duck off, Jack. You know nothing. Not even about popular TV.
Right? Of all the things she has been wrong about, this is the wrongest! For starters, it would spoil the end of Breaking Bad, because it literally begins with the character on the run. Also, you'd have zero emotional investment in the characters if you hadn't seen them on BB. Half of the excitement comes from certain characters from BB turning up. Also, it'd be a very disjointed show to watch without knowing the connections between characters, because before Mike and Saul start working together, their stories are pretty separate. You'd be wondering why the hell a show about a lawyer has all these side plots about an old man. (I'd like to take this moment to mention my appreciation for Lalo and look forward to seeing him and his moustache again).

It'd be like watching the Star Wars prequels first. You'd just be sitting through a boring story about some kid in the desert.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Right? Of all the things she has been wrong about, this is the wrongest! For starters, it would spoil the end of Breaking Bad, because it literally begins with the character on the run. Also, you'd have zero emotional investment in the characters if you hadn't seen them on BB. Half of the excitement comes from certain characters from BB turning up. Also, it'd be a very disjointed show to watch without knowing the connections between characters, because before Mike and Saul start working together, their stories are pretty separate. You'd be wondering why the hell a show about a lawyer has all these side plots about an old man. (I'd like to take this moment to mention my appreciation for Lalo and look forward to seeing him and his moustache again).

It'd be like watching the Star Wars prequels first. You'd just be sitting through a boring story about some kid in the desert.
Which would be worse, BB Jack, LOTR Jack or GoT Jack?

Tough call I reckon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
My lawyer. Yawn yawn yawn. Can’t afford butter but is paying a lawyer on retainer.
been in court lately...no..didn’t think so. Nasty stupid threats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I am finding it really difficult to read about her tweets and behaviour about the school and the way she has attacked the CEO of the school. Her mask has slipped, I hope her deluded fans will start to see the truth about her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Which would be worse, BB Jack, LOTR Jack or GoT Jack?

Tough call I reckon.
BB Jack would be the worst, because she'd try to cook the meth in a microwave, shoving the wrong ingredients in there. "Jesse, if we don't have any ephedrine, just stick some bleach in there. Chemicals is chemicals." The cartel would off her by the second episode.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
How does she still has an agent and a publisher????

I know I couldn't be doing with all her tit ( unless they're scared of her 100% success rate in court) 😂
If she has CCJs as she’s claimed, I call bollocks on her 100% success rate in court as well, just saying.

I appreciate it’s a different type of court, but as Jack would say, court is court.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Ok - Poca is probably going to tell us to bugger off soon, but before she does....this times 100! I mean, all the acting is sublime - there isn’t a mis-cast or poor choice at all. Lallo is amazing - but I am just so anxious about Nacho because he is just doomed, isn’t he. 🙄😞😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The people defending Jack on this point are almost beyond redemption if they think this is okay.
It's perfectly demonstrated who the bullies are and which site is Hellish and bigoted.

I'm a bastard because I want Jack back! C'mon gurl, you were just getting started, go full moon energy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
How does she still has an agent and a publisher????

I know I couldn't be doing with all her tit ( unless they're scared of her 100% success rate in court) 😂
From what she's tweeted lately, I would say the only reason she still has an agent/publisher is because she claims they're basically the only things keeping her alive. They're scared to drop her, but that's just my opinion of course. She's awful.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.