Jack Monroe #177 The vegan version is coming soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incidentally, she's been on twitter since she signed off. She immediately followed the guy she threatened with legal action but has, in the past couple of hours, unfollowed him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
From the archives: Jack Monroe knows all about nurturing children's creativity and encouraging freedom!

2265B82F-9882-43D3-A2C9-8D0141E51966.jpeg
1ACA7A3A-01EA-4B81-960E-659F09D9A7F1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Ugh smol fedora absolutely giving me the ICK, like a slimy prick who turns up to leftist meetings to try and pull girls

Don't have the words for Jack. When pupils at a school are clearly happy and thriving (the very accessible to all Ofsted report proves this...) what kind of horrible person feels the need to act like they actually don't know the truth of their own experiences? Jack's constantly banging on about how valid her life is, why not apply the same to these children? Because you get pleasure out of other peoples misery?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
Implying that the squiggle's email is lost in the 63,000 emails in her inbox is just such bollox . She knows how to filter and search her mail

So rude and dismissive. It's a deliberate sneer at someone who has bared their soul.

Utter nob
If she really has 63,000 unread emails she may as well just delete them all. She will never read them, so what is the point? She is happy enough to delete Tweets.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
“A quarter of what I do every damn day.”
Yes, you are an adult, Jack, and you chose to be a mother! Does she expect a medal? Every adult lucky enough to have a home does the same, rented or otherwise!
“A quarter of what I do every damn day.” *

*Not including the 3-4 blissful damn days a week he is with his father.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
The worst thing about that bingo card? I think everyone can agree that kids should learn to put away their toys, tidy up after themselves etc, BUT...there are things on there about cleaning the office, collecting plates from every room, and so on. In no world should a child under 10 (this was from a couple of years ago - note "bunnies" plural) be made to clean up after his mother because she's too busy tweeting.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 81
What's the point of him owning the bingo card if he has to check with mama before doing anything in the first place? Why not set a routine like monday is hoovering, tuesday wipe bathroom down etc. She's a stupid twit time after time, and a control freak. That's why she got all angry and flouncey earlier, her plot backfired and she couldn't cope with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
It makes me so sad that (apparently) 63k people emailed Jack to share their very difficult stories of poverty, hardship and living in difficult times, imagining that they are somehow helping the cause and influencing a change. Some of those people may have felt some hope about being listened to and grateful for an opportunity to tell their story to someone they thought was interested. 5 years later she's saying she's not even bothered to do anything with them and no sign of the book.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
The worst thing about that bingo card? I think everyone can agree that kids should learn to put away their toys, tidy up after themselves etc, BUT...there are things on there about cleaning the office, collecting plates from every room, and so on. In no world should a child under 10 (this was from a couple of years ago - note "bunnies" plural) be made to clean up after his mother because she's too busy tweeting.
You just know she probably guilts him about it too, and it's unlikely she does the same, the big narc child she is. Glad the poor lad's at his dad's for most of the time, where he's presumably taken care of with a lot more love and attention!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Jack isn't a nasty little cow. Cows are largely gentle prey animals and definitely not spiteful. Jack is a parasite and a nasty little spite goblin who spouts shite at both ends.

*No offence meant to anyone, I'm not being thread police. Cows are really nice though*
No offence taken, but, I didn’t say she was a nasty little cow. I said she was a little cow. I like cows too.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Incidentally, she's been on twitter since she signed off. She immediately followed the guy she threatened with legal action but has, in the past couple of hours, unfollowed him.
Probably DMing him some crawly bumlick apology "sorry I mouthed off on twitter, I'm just in a terrible place since the death of Prince Philip"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
I’d also like to take this opportunity to thank Jackie for moaning about Simon Woods feeding families website- found some lovely cheap recipes there :) :)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Probably DMing him some crawly bumlick apology "sorry I mouthed off on twitter, I'm just in a terrible place since the death of Prince Philip"
Well she’s a quarter Greek and military round the edges so...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.