Jack Monroe #177 The vegan version is coming soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Fruitjack for the thread title!
Welcome to thread 177 cabal of very naughty people.

Due to a last minute chaos Jack has forced me to prep and cram as she never does before a book submission, a conference or a live video.

Once again Jack proves she knows absolutely nothing about the situation in NI but when did that ever stop her?

Jack regaled us with tales of the ouchy mouth. First it is a serious thing and later it transpires it is not. The Cabal dept of dentistry diagnoses a festering abscess which is almost on par with the fiery hole of doom and I'm not talking about Jack's cooking.

Jack puts a different hat on and decides to be patronising know it all teacher Jack who disses the experts and spills faux outrage or is it a leak of very softly irritated fluid all over Twitter?

Some squiggles are fighting back, Jack goes head to head with a deputy head but Clash of the Titans it ain't.

In further tweets she emerges as a bully who once again uses the protective shield of autism to cover her behaviour 🙁

She suffered the worst school experience in the history of worst experiences and will argue with anyone who dares to challenge her. Deja vu?

Work experience Jack is back and she has all the pin badges to prove it!

Jack gets a very reasonable telling off from a blue ticker. Which is Manna from heaven to the cabal. Jack responds in her usual defiant *I am never wrong* manner.

Last minute reappearance of legal eagle Jack. Does she have another 8000 page dossier? Her printer must have burnout by now.

Axolotl chic!

No mention of a very famous grandad.

Honorable mention to Brian Buttterfield for the beautifully apt Turbo bleep. Perfect, just perfect.

Housekeeping
*]
Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 122
Congratulations to @Fruitjack for the thread title!
Welcome to thread 177 cabal of very naughty people.

Due to a last minute chaos Jack has forced me to prep and cram as she never does before a book submission, a conference or a live video.

Once again Jack proves she knows absolutely nothing about the situation in NI but when did that ever stop her?

Jack regaled us with tales of the ouchy mouth. First it is a serious thing and later it transpires it is not. The Cabal dept of dentistry diagnoses a festering abscess which is almost on par with the fiery hole of doom and I'm not talking about Jack's cooking.

Jack puts a different hat on and decides to be patronising know it all teacher Jack who disses the experts and spills faux outrage or is it a leak of very softly irritated fluid all over Twitter?

Some squiggles are fighting back, Jack goes head to head with a deputy head but Clash of the Titans it ain't.

In further tweets she emerges as a bully who once again uses the protective shield of autism to cover her behaviour 🙁

She suffered the worst school experience in the history of worst experiences and will argue with anyone who dares to challenge her. Deja vu?

Work experience Jack is back and she has all the pin badges to prove it!

Jack gets a very reasonable telling off from a blue ticker. Which is Manna from heaven to the cabal. Jack responds in her usual defiant *I am never wrong* manner.

Last minute reappearance of legal eagle Jack. Does she have another 8000 page dossier? Her printer must have burnout by now.

Axolotl chic!

No mention of a very famous grandad.

Honorable mention to Brian Buttterfield for the beautifully apt Turbo bleep. Perfect, just perfect.

Housekeeping
*]
Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.
Well done for this excellent recap under extreme pressure ❤

I liked the squig defending the polite man who was trying to educate Jack that her approach is not a good approach. I dislike her use of Partridge to counteract it. Silly girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Thank you @People-huv-tae-know for our wonderful new thread (ya number forgetting ninny! lol)

Jack was throwing you curve balls to make it more of a challenge, you hit it out of the park!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
So Jack is upset because a system that seems to be working for a while school full of kids, wouldn't have worked for her 20 years ago. That's what she's upset about, yes? The fact it wouldn't have worked for HER, nevermind the children currently thriving there now. Might be time to book a new appointment with that therapist

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
So Jack is upset because a system that seems to be working for a while school full of kids, wouldn't have worked for her 20 years ago. That's what she's upset about, yes? The fact it wouldn't have worked for HER, nevermind the children currently thriving there now. Might be time to book a new appointment with that therapist
Seriously, the amount she wants the world to bend it's back to accommodate her and all her crappy demands, would need a contortionist to pull off.

It's never about anyone else, it's always Jack, Jack, Jack and who she can blame today for being a worthless failure.

ETA: worthless failure is a bit harsh, but, she deserves it today.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I must confess that recently I had been starting to feel a little bit sorry for Jack. Anyway, today she has reminded me what a nasty, nasty piece of work she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 95
Thank you @People-huv-tae-know for our wonderful new thread (ya number forgetting ninny! lol)

Jack was throwing you curve balls to make it more of a challenge, you hit it out of the park!
Ssh a nice mod fixed it for me, I don't want the rest of the cabal knowing how incompetent I am. I do have pens though so points for effort if I put them in my breast pocket right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
1) I wonder what Tom’s wearing to court?
2) smol man and Jack are unforgivably rude - “you duck,” you’re not just entitled to give abuse to people? Same people will be slagging the nhs for long waiting times or blue light discount. Dead cushty, isn’t it?
3) two people who (checks notes) shout on Twitter and produce extremely substandard and meaningless things (tit food and crap dressings) howling abuse at educators. Cool. Thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Ssh a nice mod fixed it for me, I don't want the rest of the cabal knowing how incompetent I am. I do have pens though so points for effort if I put them in my breast pocket right?
Clearly you didn't have the right pens, and you also needed lapel pins of axolotyls.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It's the usual "be nice" bullshitters who the instant they get a sniff of blood in the water like an "acceptable" target will all be queuing up to do a hilarious drive by dunking. More outraged you sound the better as it shows how much you care. She was totally throwing chum to her followers with the original tweet and was rightfully called on it.

Btw, watched the clip and frankly silent corridors does sound a bit overly strict to me. She could have said exactly that in those words and no one would care but no, she wants to be on a crusade against eeeevil.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Seriously, the amount she wants the world to bend it's back to accommodate her and all her crappy demands, would need a contortionist to pull off.

It's never about anyone else, it's always Jack, Jack, Jack and who she can blame today for being a worthless failure.

ETA: worthless failure is a bit harsh, but, she deserves it today.
She keeps going on about how it won't suit nuerodiverse children. Surely that's a HUGE spectrum? The whole point is that what works for one kid (like the kids at the school) may not work for other kids (Jack). This school had found a niche where children are thriving and Jack finds that to be something to publically tit on because she personally wouldn't have enjoyed it 20 years ago. It's genuinely beyond belief

Reactions: 68
This could have gone so differently. Imagine if she had just asked “I’d really like to see how the school works with SEN children given their challenges, could I work with you on this” but instead she has jumped straight on the attack mode.
And smol robot can duck off. I hope he has done his tax return for his patreon. And Jack for that matter. Still waiting.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.