Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

👋 Hi. I am here. A few weeks back a letter made it perfectly clear that, hypothetically, if a person continued to post on an Internet forum their hypothetical former friend would consider legal action. If that were me I couldn’t afford the drama or potential legal defence so hypothetically would just lurk instead.

Anyway, I fancy a game of never have I... never have I had a friend leave a Xmas gift on my doorstep.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 193
By no means moderating the coven but after her going for one of us like that I think we should stop tuning into her Insta lives, when live. She monetises us and she doesn’t deserve it she’s an utter cretin. I’m happy to rip the content and upload it elsewhere and we can have a live viewing we schedule on our terms at our actual convenience eg after kids bed times and commutes and including our global fraus.

We are all an Essex girl 101!!

• Heart
Reactions: 165

MancBee

VIP Member
Cancer Jack is the most fucking offensive Jack, I am sure she has hinted at cancer before. Lots of people on this forum (including me) have either had cancer or are close to someone who has had cancer.

Does she really not understand how fucking awful her vague fishing is?

And as for her ouchy mouth cookbook
Cunt
Precisely this. The operation I had recently was the second one within 6 months for exactly this. I haven't made a big thing of it on here because I know you all have your own worries. I have had various cancers in the past, and this is just a further one thrown at me.

I am finding it really difficult at the moment, but try to be positive, because the doctors have said that my prognosis is, once again, really good. It doesn't help that my best female friends Mum recently died from the exact same cancer.

It really doesn't help when someone like Jack is hinting that she, or someone close, has cancer, but cant confirm or deny. It is just sick quite frankly. Keep it to your friends and family until it is confirmed Jack, otherwise you look like a right idiot when it turns out to be a blind boil.

You can call me bad names if you wish, but I truly believe that Jack is hoping that the lump she has is cancer. She is that sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 157

Peeky_Mink

Has this been posted before? - school CEO person posted this in response to the harassment. I really feel for all of the staff.

Screenshot_20210410-144503~2.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 134
Going for school staff after the last year isn't the most advisable military strategy.

Rule #1: Know Thine Enemy Target. (Can't use 'Enemy' in this context, as they aren't; you're just targeting them).

1. School staff are smart. Like, real smart - they know how to spell and, unbelievably, use words in accordance with their actual meanings. They're also silently correcting all of your SPAG errors. All of the time.
2. They're used to tantrums from entitled students and, moreover, the particularly obtuse and verbally/physically aggressive parents who seem to have failed to progress beyond the capacity for reason and logic of the average Year 9. Quite frankly, if you aren't leaping over the desk at Reception with a big knife, we're not particularly scared of you. After all, we've talked down teenagers with big knives. And those who have stolen scalpels. Most of us have survived. Mean words on a computer screen are unpleasant and offensive, but they aren't actually an immediate threat to us (unless they are clearly designed to stir others up into similar).
3. We've worked under conditions your entitled mind simply cannot comprehend. And not just over the last year.
4. We've worked through Covid. Not all at home, no dancing in fucking six inch heels, no time for sadfishing, whilst ill ourselves, whilst relatives and/or students' families have died.
5. We know how to get into our emails.
6. We know how to meet deadlines.
7. Whatever you do, it's nothing compared to a class of 38 shrieking teens or a playground fight that you have to walk straight into, not knowing whether there is somebody needing CPR in the middle of it. Or whether you'll be the one needing it in five minutes' time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 124

Flash123

VIP Member
F05A09AC-CE1E-418B-B9F1-EF6CF5A3ABB7.png
He seems genuine and she doesn’t deserve such a classy response. I genuinely hope she has a good look at herself and engages with him as she could actually do some really good stuff for SEN children and those in poverty. Jack- please reply to him and do some good.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 122

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Nasty, horrible cow. Given that she wanted stories about poverty and trauma, to then dismiss someone who has gone to the trouble of sharing their experiences with her is dia-fucking-bolical.

Screen Shot 2021-04-10 at 14.51.39.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Congratulations to @Fruitjack for the thread title!
Welcome to thread 177 cabal of very naughty people.

Due to a last minute chaos Jack has forced me to prep and cram as she never does before a book submission, a conference or a live video.

Once again Jack proves she knows absolutely nothing about the situation in NI but when did that ever stop her?

Jack regaled us with tales of the ouchy mouth. First it is a serious thing and later it transpires it is not. The Cabal dept of dentistry diagnoses a festering abscess which is almost on par with the fiery hole of doom and I'm not talking about Jack's cooking.

Jack puts a different hat on and decides to be patronising know it all teacher Jack who disses the experts and spills faux outrage or is it a leak of very softly irritated fluid all over Twitter?

Some squiggles are fighting back, Jack goes head to head with a deputy head but Clash of the Titans it ain't.

In further tweets she emerges as a bully who once again uses the protective shield of autism to cover her behaviour 🙁

She suffered the worst school experience in the history of worst experiences and will argue with anyone who dares to challenge her. Deja vu?

Work experience Jack is back and she has all the pin badges to prove it!

Jack gets a very reasonable telling off from a blue ticker. Which is Manna from heaven to the cabal. Jack responds in her usual defiant *I am never wrong* manner.

Last minute reappearance of legal eagle Jack. Does she have another 8000 page dossier? Her printer must have burnout by now.

Axolotl chic!

No mention of a very famous grandad.

Honorable mention to Brian Buttterfield for the beautifully apt Turbo Cunt. Perfect, just perfect.

Housekeeping
*]
Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.

• Heart
  • Haha

colouredlines

VIP Member
5-bedroom house.
Range Rover.
Ballet.
Karate.

...and she was the poorest kid at the school? Fuck me, who knew Southend was basically Beverly Hills?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

Pocahontas

VIP Member
I feel drained reading all of that. What a spoiled, short-sighted, egregious (Pauline joke there) little runt.

The way she sneered at the person who quite reasonably queried the length of time Jack’s been sitting on her personal account is appalling. What a way to foster feelings of trust in any future collaborators. I hope no-one puts faith in her facade of integrity ever again.

Plus, Mr Sadbot riding in on his trusty steed waiting to white knight her is embarrassing.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 113

MancBee

VIP Member
I want the ability to put multiple responses to comments on here...

I like the message 👍
I love the person making the post ❤
They make me laugh with the comment 😂
I am shocked by it's content 😳
I am sad at what is being pointed out ☹
The thought makes me sick 🤢
What is being highlighted makes me angry 🤬

But most of all......I want an eyeroll reaction!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113