Jack Monroe #177 The vegan version is coming soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I love this person 🥰 I love it when brave squiggles don't back down and tell Jack in no uncertain terms what's what. She needs more verbal slap downs. I bet her parents never said no to her.
There are a lot of them on the Kickstarter site, and all genuine supposedly as only backers are allowed to comment!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I doubt she’d sue. If the site got named in the tabloids, it’d bring even more people to these threads who could see the receipts.
Does anyone think that she was her most awful self yesterday partly in frustration that she had to reign herself in during the tattle discussion? She had to stay silent as she couldn't risk people coming here to see the truth. She needed to rage and the school thing was her opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I mean I spose there’s always the fun of the fair of watching a live - there’s nothing quite like it to bring the cabal together 😂 it’s like a day at the races. But yeah, it does boost her figures, doesn’t it, so I spose we’re between slop and a hard place.
Anyway - this is all very hypothetical. There would need to be another live booked 😂
Agree completely but we could always arrange the live between ourselves for 6/7/8 whenever the next day, or a few hours after? Just to give time to process the video etc

I’m happy to do it, screen recording is v easy on a MacBook. Maybe we could have 2/3 ppl doing it for the first one just in case we have a JM style technical catastrophe 😳 x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Agree completely but we could always arrange the live between ourselves for 6/7/8 whenever the next day, or a few hours after? Just to give time to process the video etc

I’m happy to do it, screen recording is v easy on a MacBook. Maybe we could have 2/3 ppl doing it for the first one just in case we have a JM style technical catastrophe 😳 x
It will be like a night at the cinema 😂 we could post the popcorn gif.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Slop critics this way please.

Whoops I might have posted that a bit soon, sorry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.