Jack Monroe #176 Autistics, gays, difference and success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget the eye 👁

People who moan about needing too see a dr and then don't do my head in, if you're not going to seek help them shuut uppp about it. No one else needs to hear you whinge.
It is also unfair to the NHS. Something that can be dealt with quickly, easily and inexpensively can escalate to a complicated illness that needs far more expensive treatment. Her mum was a nurse and should have been advising her, though she wouldn't listen.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She always does this - she surfs a giddy wave of delight after one bit of attention. She had her think tank thing with her serious face and pen friends in her pocket, but that was just the little amuse bouche for her.
‘Oh yeah, by the way, I’ve got owie mouth. OWIE MOUTH. Cos my face, my face is lopsided. Yeah.’

• Haha
Reactions: 81
You know what's brilliant for an owwey mouth and Keir Starmer jaw? A mask! I had dental work done recently and it was a blessing to walk home knowing no one would think I had palsy. Every cloud!
Me too! I had a small filling the other week and was really thankful for it 🙂

Reactions: 18
I don't want it talked about but here's a load of breadcrumbs so it will get talked about even more than if I would have straight up mentioned it x

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Classic Monroe, the well practised “Just wanted to ask a question about a thing I’m doing ...” before talking about how important the task is whilst implying that she herself must also therefore, be very important. Oh and while we’re at it find a health issue (zzz) so at play the martyr for extra bonus points. It’s the not so subtle, not very humble brag, complete with staged photo and her fancy dress costume for the role. As ever, all just one big performance and a well rehearsed routine, she’s transparent.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I had a tooth abscess many years ago (bulimia wrecks your teeth, fun side effect). It was a lump in my jaw that caused the side of my mouth to swell up, and because I was not very wealthy, I had to have the tooth pulled at a discount by dental students. ETA: to clarify, this was a service at the university, I realise it sounds like some dodgy backstreet setup but no!

Anyway, Jack's description sounds a lot like that, but there is NO WAY that you could just crack on with that sort of pain for a year. I could only eat with one side of my mouth FFS!

PS have yous noticed how whenever a squiggle says "I hope you're okay" she replies with, "I'm not now, but I will be." duck off Jack, just thank them you head!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
She always does this - she surfs a giddy wave of delight after one bit of attention. She had her think tank thing with her serious face and pen friends in her pocket, but that was just the little amuse bouche for her.
‘Oh yeah, by the way, I’ve got owie mouth. OWIE MOUTH. Cos my face, my face is lopsided. Yeah.’
Also pre-empting the critique of her obvious photoshopping. It's like Frankenstein unveiling his monster and screeching "he has elephantiasis and gout today, and a Swiss graveyard arse!"

• Haha
Reactions: 42
There is no way a Conservative government will entertain universal basic income. NO WAY.

It proves how naïve and full of her own importance Jack is, she truly believes they will listen to her and act on her recommendations.

UBI is not something she has thought of, not something that the government doesn't know about, or something that would ever be considered by a right wing party.
She not only hasn’t thought of it she doesn’t understand how it works, buts shes already got her hand out!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think i’ve had what shes describing, a fairly solid like lump the size of a chickpea on my jaw, can move around, doesn't hurt, only know it's there if I massage my jaw. Had previously mentioned to the doctor and told it's probably a cyst and it's nothing to worry about. I expect she's got an infection.

Reactions: 43
Of course it is "A Serious Thing". When is it ever anything else?
It’s an abscess. Potentially needs drained (hence “surgery”)

I think i’ve had what shes describing, a fairly solid like lump the size of a chickpea on my jaw, can move around, doesn't hurt, only know it's there if I massage my jaw. Had previously mentioned to the doctor and told it's probably a cyst and it's nothing to worry about. I expect she's got an infection.
And that’s a gumboil! I have one too. Been there years.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I get that when I am coming down with a cold.

Reactions: 19
Does anyone have the Baby Jack photo handy for a side by side comparison with Serious Jack? I like those.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Congratulations to @Thank(space)you for the thread title!
Welcome to thread 176 ninnies and dear hearts.
So Jack is in a mystery location with a mystery house mate 🤔
She lauded the wonderland of Nisa Local another non chain independent local retailer.
She seems to have recovered from the ring of fire but we don't know if Lidocaine was involved.
Sarah Manavis dropped a devastatingly tit article about Tattle full of predictable bollocks. Jack was nowhere to be seen.
Jack has returned and put her business/ Tory/Pauline with all the pens hat on.
The cross party commission have wheeled out their fave pov princess with masculine leaning aesthetic to elbow Nye Bevan out the way and redesign the benefits system.
Jack is cramming before the conference by crowdsourcing on Twitter. Expect a nudge hiss erosion.
This is one of the best things I've read on Tattle 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.