Jack Monroe #176 Autistics, gays, difference and success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really made up a specific ailment to explain why she looks so different in each pic 🤣. 'A Serious Thing' 🤣🤣🤣 I can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Thank goodness her ouchies didn't prevent her from eating scotch bonnet sauce the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I can’t read any more tonight, I don’t know what’s more embarrassing, the rumpled up Tory Jack or the minor dentistry drama.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Crumply Business Jack is giving me intense Vincent Adultman vibes (I'm not 3 boys in a trench coat!)

Screenshot 2021-04-08 at 20.12.29.png
:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I think i’ve had what shes describing, a fairly solid like lump the size of a chickpea on my jaw, can move around, doesn't hurt, only know it's there if I massage my jaw. Had previously mentioned to the doctor and told it's probably a cyst and it's nothing to worry about. I expect she's got an infection.
I had one of these too! Caused me no pain, ended up getting it removed purely because my mum got so sick of me trying to see how far around my jawline I could push it (not that far)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It looks like double dip Jack is being cheeky on the sofa and Tuxedo Jack is very cross with the little scamp.
Serious Jack always likes a pen to hand. Makes her look like she’s doing serious things. Like thinking.
F2E4AAE5-91A1-43C4-8D44-2314BE76892E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Key recommendations. What a twit. Knew she'd start going on about universal income . Late to the party as always

Jack it isn't 2008, everyone has heard of universal income. Countries have even trialled it (,with varying degrees of success)

You have just joined a bleeping pointless 'thinktank', no one is going to take any notice. Put your colouring pens away, and go and read some stuff. The Dummies guide to Social Policy or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So you've had a 'marble-sized lump in the jaw for a year? And now you need a CT scan

Screenshot 2021-04-08 at 20.19.03.png

But wait!

On 2nd September 2020, Jack went to A&E with the infamous black eye and had... a head CT - and this lump was not mentioned to the medical team, nor picked up by the scan?

Screenshot 2021-04-08 at 20.18.17.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 102
Hello Bright Blue! Jack is very good at cross-party work, just look at her maturity when Jacob Rees-Mogg posted a photograph of his kids outside their house 🙃

Screenshot 2021-04-08 at 20.09.33.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.