Jack Monroe #176 Autistics, gays, difference and success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's off the screen heavy breathing for the first 90 seconds!!!
Don't forget the eye 👁

People who moan about needing too see a dr and then don't do my head in, if you're not going to seek help them shuut uppp about it. No one else needs to hear you whinge.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She can go to a&e for a black eye but a massive lump on her face and shes scared to see a GP? Prick.
You make a very good point. Why did she not mention this massive lump when she was at A&E? If it was anything to worry about they would have advised her there and then.

Reactions: 61
Thank you everyone. *Gwyneth Paltrow Speech* Not a patch on the legend that is our queen Poca. Its only taken me this long to find the confidence to make one but I really enjoyed writing the recap. I might not have been forensic enough though and I will accept accusations of disingenuous mendaciousness.
Your thread making debut is a cacophony of delight. Well done!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
To be honest if I worked for any government body I would dislike her because she sends tonnes of useless crap over.

Imagine working in admin in a government office, sorting the post and seeing a duck off lever arch file or six with the most inane drivel the world has ever seen( mostly her polls from sm) you would just quit wouldn't you.
They would accidentally get filed in ‘file 13’*
*the shredding bin^
^the confidential one that gets locked so you can’t fish it out again

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Bisexual....Pan-sexual....PEN-SEXUAL!

I'm sure one waft of 'The Poverty' will melt the icy heart-strings of those Tory boys.....or alternatively, they'll listen politely to our Pauline here, and then go ahead and do exactly what they were going to do anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That picture says it all. Everything is a performance, nail the outfit and there’s no need to do the work!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
View attachment 520303
Jesus christ. The ‘owies’. How many times did people tell her to go to the doctor and she bit their heads off while necking all kinds of medicine that probably had so many nasty side effects.
Didn't she say she had just gone back on her ADHD meds, surely you would have had a GP appointment to discuss that, not to mention the fact she has more serious conditions than are currently being treated in Southend Hospital, allegedly, and not seen the Dr in over a year? Ok love.
And I don't know about anyone else, but I go to the Dentist when there is an issue with my mouth. Maverick I know.

Reactions: 54
View attachment 520303
Jesus christ. The ‘owies’. How many times did people tell her to go to the doctor and she bit their heads off while necking all kinds of medicine that probably had so many nasty side effects.
If it is a "marble sized lump in the jaw that you can move around" it could be something as minor as a cyst. But of course it has to be something "Serious" even though she has not had a diagnosis and really doesn't have a clue.

She is the opposite of the Mony Python Life of Brian song "Always look on the bright side of life"

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Instagram just suggested an account for me to follow and when I had a look they’ve made every single thing from Veganish. When I’ve next had a stiff drink I’ll have a scroll through.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
You know what's brilliant for an owwey mouth and Keir Starmer jaw? A mask! I had dental work done recently and it was a blessing to walk home knowing no one would think I had palsy. Every cloud!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
If it is a "marble sized lump in the jaw that you can move around" it could be something as minor as a cyst. But of course it has to be something "Serious" even though she has not had a diagnosis and really doesn't have a clue.

She is the opposite of the Mony Python Life of Brian song "Always look on the bright side of life"
May I suggest “Always look on the shite side of life”? Not my best work but there you go. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.