Jack Monroe #176 Autistics, gays, difference and success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me sad to think they’ll be people that rely on welfare payments think Billy big bollocks is going to be fighting their corner for them when in reality she’s all mouth and no trousers literally.
Or all mouth and no ear it would seem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She'll be happy to do something like this for free, as it'll earn her 💷 elsewhere and she knows it. She'll make it out to be more than it was, that she had this important role fighting for the vulnerable. Followers take it as further confirmation she's a saint and an actual campaigner, tip jar rattle rattle, etc... That's why she asked Twitter earlier to send her their experiences, she likely took no notice of any of it, it's all just to show off that this is what she's doing today 🤷.
It's quite shocking seeing all the twaddle on the 'good' she does over SM. People see a snippet of a life and misbelieve a half truth. She does seriously duck all to help. She's part of the bloody problem as she is standing in the way of someone who does give a duck, and truly wants change, not after a grifted halo of lies.

She's an abominable twit. She claims to represent so many yet represents no one but herself in her own selfish, ego tripped mind. She's really wound me up with this. She is blocking progress.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Yep. It screams "I've had my dopamine fix so I'll be off now. Never ask me about this again as being held to account triggers my PTSD"
FFS sake I AM LAUGHING. Honestly she is something else.
I also love how her fanatics eat it up with relish. They all deserve eachother in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She looks like a stern bouncer in her latest selfie... "I've told you three times tonight already, no drinks on the dancefloor"

• Haha
Reactions: 58
So much to say, she's utterly unqualified to be involved in this, 18 months (max) in the Poverty TM, no experience of universal credit. Lived a pretty well-off life before and since then. Done nothing which involves connecting directly with people in actual poverty. Proven liar, asks for donations from the people she's supposed to be helping and frequently late to pay her taxes. But we all know this.
That photo 😂 oh the second-hand embarrassment! Wish I could be a fly on the wall to see everyone's faces when they clock her pyjama bottoms when she inevitably dashes off out of shot to grab something she's forgotten. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
So much to say, she's utterly unqualified to be involved in this, 18 months (max) in the Poverty TM, no experience of universal credit. Lived a pretty well-off life before and since then. Done nothing which involves connecting directly with people in actual poverty. Proven liar, asks for donations from the people she's supposed to be helping and frequently late to pay her taxes. But we all know this.
That photo 😂 oh the second-hand embarrassment! Wish I could be a fly on the wall to see everyone's faces when they clock her pyjama bottoms when she dashes off out of shot to grab something she's forgotten. 😂
Hope they're not the same PJ traaaazzzers she was wearing when the buttery snakes came a-knockin' :sick: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Guys I have a serious question.

I wonder how long it took for them all to mute her?!

I know I know I will never know the answer, but I think 2 minutes?!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
There is no way a Conservative government will entertain universal basic income. NO WAY.

It proves how naïve and full of her own importance Jack is, she truly believes they will listen to her and act on her recommendations.

UBI is not something she has thought of, not something that the government doesn't know about, or something that would ever be considered by a right wing party.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
The whole PJ bottoms in a Zoom meeting is overdone.

This is how the pros do it.

tumblr_mskxc69ftw1qditd8o1_500.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Hokey cokey pig in a pokey Jack is really grinding my gears.
The whole lower sixth debating club aesthetic is pitiful too... I mean, at least iron the bloody shirt (unless she's had to remove the fuse due to the 'poverty hangover'TM)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Hokey cokey pig in a pokey Jack is really grinding my gears.
The whole lower sixth debating club aesthetic is pitiful too... I mean, at least iron the bloody shirt (unless she's had to remove the fuse due to the 'poverty hangover'TM)
Remove the fuse has me buckled. That's what I want to say when Giddy Jack loses the run of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
To be honest if I worked for any government body I would dislike her because she sends tonnes of useless crap over.

Imagine working in admin in a government office, sorting the post and seeing a duck off lever arch file or six with the most inane drivel the world has ever seen( mostly her polls from sm) you would just quit wouldn't you.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.