Jack Monroe #176 Autistics, gays, difference and success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I have a serious question.

I wonder how long it took for them all to mute her?!

I know I know I will never know the answer, but I think 2 minutes?!
2 minutes? Could they not find the mute icon?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I will try to be constructive. Navy and white are not her colours. (I hope we never meet Sailor Jack.) But I think she could rock an aubergine and ivory instead. With traaazers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
6574CD0D-ECFD-4EAD-B138-EFC3F6E836A7.jpeg

Jesus christ. The ‘owies’. How many times did people tell her to go to the doctor and she bit their heads off while necking all kinds of medicine that probably had so many nasty side effects.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 102
Tory government will definitely listen to Jack Monroe. Of course they will. They will change their welfare policies based on the layers and layers of research and work she has conducted whilst in her pjs and blazer, asking twitter for the answers.

What a time to be alive.

THE bleeping OWIES. You pleb.

She can go to a&e for a black eye but a massive lump on her face and shes scared to see a GP? Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 89
How does she know that the "Ouchie Mouth" is "A Serious Thing" when she has yet to have a CT scan? How can she know the diagnosis before they have carried out the tests?

• Haha
Reactions: 81
I'm sorry but the 'poverty hangover' really pissed me off. It's all fun and games for you, isn't it Jack.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
View attachment 520303
Jesus christ. The ‘owies’. How many times did people tell her to go to the doctor and she bit their heads off while necking all kinds of medicine that probably had so many nasty side effects.
I wonder how those ice packs kept cold whilst adjacent to a slow cooker meant to be keeping her warm? No wonder she was cold with her face plunged into ice. Keep your extremities warm Jack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
View attachment 520303
DON'T TELL ME TO GO TO THE DENTIST! 😂

Is this a serious thing like the heart attack she supposedly had? Serious like falling under a train? Serious like hair falling out in clumps, ending up in A+E, long COVID? I mean......there's been so many.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.