Jack Monroe #176 Autistics, gays, difference and success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you've had a 'marble-sized lump in the jaw for a year? And now you need a CT scan

View attachment 520448

But wait!

On 2nd September 2020, Jack went to A&E with the infamous black eye and had... a head CT - and this lump was not mentioned to the medical team, nor picked up by the scan?

View attachment 520451
We put wrist bands on everyone in ED so we can identify you. Nowt sinister, Jack.

The absolute glee dripping off her thinking she was going to be admitted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
So you've had a 'marble-sized lump in the jaw for a year? And now you need a CT scan

On 2nd September 2020, Jack went to A&E with the infamous black eye and had... a head CT - and this lump was not mentioned to the medical team, nor picked up by the scan?

View attachment 520451
They give every. single. person. a wristband when you check in at A&E so they know who you are, you utter pillock, as any fule kno, etc etc

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Business Jack reminds me of the teenagers we get on work experience sometimes, the ones you suspect have borrowed mum/dads suits complete with the attempt they keep at a serious face while they overhear a infants aged child describing either poo or farts or other unsavoury topic.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
"I'm coming off Twitter for the evening because when I'm cold (but specifically not when taking ice baths and scampering in the snow with bare feet) my mental health gets wobbly, all down to The Poverty."

*an hour later*

"Oh BTW have a selfie, and also a completely unnecessary announcement about my latest VERY SERIOUS medical drama for which you can now send me doggos and lots and lots of sympathetic comments."

Absolute weapon.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
"I'm coming off Twitter for the evening because when I'm cold (but specifically not when taking ice baths and scampering in the snow with bare feet) my mental health gets wobbly, all down to The Poverty."

*an hour later*

"Oh BTW have a selfie, and also a completely unnecessary announcement about my latest VERY SERIOUS medical drama for which you can now send me doggos and lots and lots of sympathetic comments."

Absolute weapon.
That’s a double whammy of “feel sorry for me that I’m cold and used to be poor” for Twitter and the guilt trip of “Louisaaaaaaaaa, you’ve traumatised me with your broken boiler.”

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Hmm it is possible to have raised lymph nodes in the jaw and other places. Fibrosis of the lymph node can occur too. Cysts as well. Lots of benign causes but is this why she was asking for an oncologist a wee while ago?
I think the likely reality is she has had a festering tooth and neglected it for months and now she has an internal abscess rather than the more common outer abscess on the gum which incidentally can caused raised lymph nodes (as it's an infection which the body responds too) and does need antibiotic treatment. I had one years ago, saw the dentist, got the meds and eventually lanced the bastard myself. Immediately felt better in pain terms but reader the taste was foul, as foul as bitter poisonous slop. I'd still rather taste that than Jack's cooking though.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Just completed a good old grunk on my rest break at a large London terminus station. (I arrived here in I imagine the style of many 52 year old middle aged, menopausal, mendacious, apparently past it gossips...I drove a 12 carriage train 75 miles🔺)
Jack has enraged me tonight, Quelle suprise! Throwing out little hints pertaining to a potentially serious illness just because you couldn't face tune your serious selfie quite to your liking is not it! Seriously not it. Complete and utter charlatan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Can you imagine the man turning up to fix the boiler and business Jack opens the door?!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Fab work @People-huv-tae-know

Elbowing Nye Bevan out the way had me hooting
That Woman will do for privatisation what Nye Bevan did for the NHS.
I'm furious that this charlatan is marketing herself as the voice and face of the(undeserving) poor.
I remember Thatcher being quoted as saying Tony Blair was her proudest moment (Im paraphrasing).
I'm sure if thatcher were alive today, Jack Monroe would be another of her triumphs.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I think i’ve had what shes describing, a fairly solid like lump the size of a chickpea on my jaw, can move around, doesn't hurt, only know it's there if I massage my jaw. Had previously mentioned to the doctor and told it's probably a cyst and it's nothing to worry about. I expect she's got an infection.
I have this too. Was beginning to feel paranoid and then I remembered that Jack is Jack and everything is a disaster.

Reactions: 21
I don't know why but the term 'nudge hiss erosion' really has tickled me. What is it even meant to mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.