Jack Monroe #176 Autistics, gays, difference and success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Thank(space)you for the thread title!
Welcome to thread 176 ninnies and dear hearts.
So Jack is in a mystery location with a mystery house mate šŸ¤”
She lauded the wonderland of Nisa Local another non chain independent local retailer.
She seems to have recovered from the ring of fire but we don't know if Lidocaine was involved.
Sarah Manavis dropped a devastatingly tit article about Tattle full of predictable bollocks. Jack was nowhere to be seen.
Jack has returned and put her business/ Tory/Pauline with all the pens hat on.
The cross party commission have wheeled out their fave pov princess with masculine leaning aesthetic to elbow Nye Bevan out the way and redesign the benefits system.
Jack is cramming before the conference by crowdsourcing on Twitter. Expect a nudge hiss erosion.

Spoiler: Housekeeping
*]
Please use the words ā€˜thread titleā€™ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 122
Welcome to thread 176 ninnies and dear hearts.
So Jack is in a mystery location with a mystery house mate šŸ¤”
She lauded the wonderland of Nisa Local another non chain independent local retailer.
She seems to have recovered from the ring of fire but we don't know if Lidocaine was involved.
Sarah Manavis dropped a devastatingly tit article about Tattle full if predictable bollocks. Jack was nowhere to be seen.
Jack has returned and put her business/ Tory/Pauline with all the pens hat on.
The cross party commission have wheeled out their fave pov princess with masculine leaning aesthetic to elbow Nye Bevan out the way and redesign the benefits system.
Jack is cramming before the conference by crowdsourcing on Twitter. Expect a nudge hiss erosion.

Spoiler: Housekeeping
*]
Please use the words ā€˜thread titleā€™ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.
Well done, I struggled with my attempt

• Heart
Reactions: 27
thankspaceyou for new thread!

HOOTING at serious-for-the-grownup-Tories lewk šŸ¤£

with the bit of ear missing, she's looking like one of the this person does not exist pics that's gone slightly wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Thanks for the thread,

Right first things first. She looks like Harry Enfield's Tory boy in that getup.

Also she looks not very well. Get a darker shade of filler/ makeup you look like death warned up.

Reactions: 38
D7A9B828-3C41-41FB-8283-7BC22676102D.jpeg

Is it just me or does this read like ā€œIā€™m off cos I really donā€™t want to be questioned too much on this until I have my version of the reality of the situation sorted in my headā€?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Thanks for the thread,

Right first things first. She looks like Harry Enfield's Tory boy in that getup.

Also she looks not very well. Get a darker shade of filler/ makeup you look like death warned up.
It's the state of society that's unwell! That's her serious face, for she is serious.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
It's the state of society that's unwell! That's her serious face, for she is serious.
She looks a serious as a clown at a child party. In fact she's practically dressed like one. Honestly. No one dresses like that in real life love get outside and see for yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thank you everyone. *Gwyneth Paltrow Speech* Not a patch on the legend that is our queen Poca. Its only taken me this long to find the confidence to make one but I really enjoyed writing the recap. I might not have been forensic enough though and I will accept accusations of disingenuous mendaciousness.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Iā€™m sorry, but her latest picture reminds me of Judge Rinder (but more hair)

5B21525E-C326-4594-BBFE-1A044C9C6318.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 95
She'll be happy to do something like this for free, as it'll earn her šŸ’· elsewhere and she knows it. She'll make it out to be more than it was, that she had this important role fighting for the vulnerable. Followers take it as further confirmation she's a saint and an actual campaigner, tip jar rattle rattle, etc... That's why she asked Twitter earlier to send her their experiences, she likely took no notice of any of it, it's all just to show off that this is what she's doing today šŸ¤·.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
It makes me sad to think theyā€™ll be people that rely on welfare payments thinking Billy big bollocks is going to be fighting their corner for them when in reality sheā€™s all mouth and no trousers literally.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
I'd actually like to see Judge Romesh preside over Jack's next court case. Judge Judy would be the No.1 logical choice though and Judge Rinder 3rd.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She'll be happy to do something like this for free, as it'll earn her šŸ’· elsewhere and she knows it. She'll make it out to be more than it was, that she had this important role fighting for the vulnerable. Followers take it as further confirmation she's a saint and an actual campaigner, tip jar rattle rattle, etc... That's why she asked Twitter earlier to send her their experiences, she likely took no notice of any of it, it's all just to show off that this is what she's doing today šŸ¤·.
She was probably colouring in her wallpaper squares, while the big people talkedšŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 57
View attachment 520235
Is it just me or does this read like ā€œIā€™m off cos I really donā€™t want to be questioned too much on this until I have my version of the reality of the situation sorted in my headā€?
Yep. It screams "I've had my dopamine fix so I'll be off now. Never ask me about this again as being held to account triggers my PTSD"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
It makes me sad to think theyā€™ll be people that rely on welfare payments think Billy big bollocks is going to be fighting their corner for them when in reality sheā€™s all mouth and no trousers literally.
Quite literally lip fillers and traazers.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.