Jack Monroe #173 I take one day off and now she’s Polish?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it really bugs her that this is actually a lovely cabal of friendly, caring people, supporting each other, making ourselves giggle, just having silly fun.

If she came back with less attitude and tried to get what we're getting at towards her, she might actually enjoy it herself! Might even get a bit of free therapy and cooking lessons thrown in for free!

(That, or she is HOWLING by the TK collab, but has no one left to rant to, because damn that must get tiring real fast!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Hmmm all it will take is just one person to say ooh, you should see what they are saying on Tattle about you...😊

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think it really bugs her that this is actually a lovely cabal of friendly, caring people, supporting each other, making ourselves giggle, just having silly fun.

If she came back with less attitude and tried to get what we're getting at towards her, she might actually enjoy it herself! Might even get a bit of free therapy and cooking lessons thrown in for free!

(That, or she is HOWLING by the TK collab, but has no one left to rant to, because damn that must get tiring real fast!)
This is the one thing that’s struck me since I began reading and posting, you are all so lovely. It just feels like a really safe space to be where you can ask questions others in other corners might deem silly (or offensive) and get a kind, thoughtful and thought out reply. The lived experiences of the people on here is just amazing. It’s my favourite corner of the internet even when Jack isn’t posting much. Thank you cabal ninnies.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Hmmm all it will take is just one person to say ooh, you should see what they are saying on Tattle about you...😊
Having just read #31 she has lots of ‘helpful’ friends who send screenshots of posts from here to let her know what’s a happening so she doesn’t need to read 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 44
My favourite part of being a cabal ninny is that everyone has excellent grammar. I love having a laugh and sharing stories but I can't be lookin' at no double negatives, yo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.