Jack Monroe #173 I take one day off and now she’s Polish?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That'll do :) Writing a note for the Tesco driver, just in case, while that sinks in and then we're off!

20210402_131340.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 95
Popping my head in to say we've got that Tracey Emin Paralympics poster in our bedroom and Mr EB is currently unscrewing the frame to see if it's an original worth £1k!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Ewwwwww the brunch pan is riddled with grease :sick: how oily is that abomination?!

Enjoy your jolly runny wunny eggs with some dunky soldiers to scritch up the grease, ya wrong 'un!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Guys, it bleeping is!!

Off to buy the entire contents of the local Polish Shop. Thanks Jack.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
I don't know if anyone has seen this but it looks like MR has decided to get a Michelin star chef on board to help.
Screenshot_20210402-134530_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
I don't know if anyone has seen this but it looks like MR has decided to get a Michelin star chef on board to help. View attachment 510887
Jack must have been too busy making slop for Del Monte, I guess.

Incidentally, according to Wikipedia:

Kerridge, whose parents divorced when he was eleven, was the elder of two brothers. His mother held down several jobs while moving the now single-parent family around several housing estates in Gloucester.[3] He attended Saintbridge Secondary School in the city,[4] and began cooking for himself and his younger brother after school while his mother was at work.

So if she DOES start flailing like she did with That Man, it'll be pretty easy to dismiss her.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I need some entertainment this bank holiday :LOL: and then possibly the offer of another DKL style disaster? we can all hope🤞🤞🤞🤞

Kerridge, whose parents divorced when he was eleven, was the elder of two brothers. His mother held down several jobs while moving the now single-parent family around several housing estates in Gloucester.[3] He attended Saintbridge Secondary School in the city,[4] and began cooking for himself and his younger brother after school while his mother was at work.

So if she DOES start flailing like she did with That Man, it'll be pretty easy to dismiss her.
don't bring logic into this, she will still claim to be somehow "better" for the role, bring in something about him being a man etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 32
don't bring logic into this, she will still claim to be somehow "better" for the role, bring in something about him being a man etc etc
Smol Pixie can always find something to feel offended by, it is the way of their peoples.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s always a shock when delicious food is on a Jack thread! Funny how it has never been anything Jack has cooked.
the difference in the appearance in that and her pineapple cake.... they basically look like different foods entirely :LOL:

Smol Pixie can always find something to feel offended by, it is the way of their peoples.
I think she will bring in the "I am untrained (clearly) and am being discriminated against" line. either way I really hope for a new trainwreck show

• Haha
Reactions: 40
she must be fuming that it is not her! can we expect another THAT MAN style outburst?
I want to think she’s clever enough to realise outbursting at MR (even if it is TK aimed, by extension it will be MR too) can only go terribly for her but if she winds herself up enough she might lose sight of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
@Ellabella - correct me if I’m wrong, but I seem to remember that you were the very frau who made a joke (?) hairpiece out of your hair for your man friend? If that tip doesn’t belong in a book of #JacksHacks then I don’t want to know what does.
And now, you own an original Emin print worth £1 k?
Who ARE you?

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Not only is he up in her niche, he’s even more legit POV than she is.
How dare he.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.