Jack Monroe #173 I take one day off and now she’s Polish?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite part of being a cabal ninny is that everyone has excellent grammar. I love having a laugh and sharing stories but I can't be lookin' at no double negatives, yo.
Oh dear I fear you may have missed all of my posts. I try but grammar isn’t my strong point 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Anyhow, not that it needs to be said, but for the millionth time, Jack, nobody hates you for breathing. We just want you to stop grifting and lying and libelling us.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Hey guys I'm setting up a whatsapp group of lovely people who see through grifting bullshit, you all in? 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Can you imagine the DMs though? People writing to her with actual problems and her ignoring them and being all like 'wibble wibble they said my cake was dry and flat, I can't cope with this a minute longer 🥺🥺🥺'

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
Oh dear I fear you may have missed all of my posts. I try but grammar isn’t my strong point 😂
But you have at least one finger, so presumably at least one hand 👍 <Charlie Sheen winning.gif>
I've just been doing some gratitude bollocks for wellbeing at work, can you tell?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Once again demonstrating flawlessly that she doesn't care about anyone but herself or understood safeguarding/MH care.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
How many times has she done the 'I'm going to ignore the trolls (valid criticism) and live life my own way' spiel. She can't stop reading! Makes zero changes. The lies are so easy to spot and they just keep coming! Feel bad already for the random group of people who are gonna get left on read in WhatsApp once Jack has drained her few minutes of attention from this. Eye roll!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
well, that plea to keep it private won't help the poor sods who've already been tagged by squiggles 🙄

most of whom I'd wager have faced worse than a friendly, intelligent, funny cabal of gits laughing at crap looking food, mocking up memes and being all round nice people.

also, not only do I have a face, I don't need to be "satiated" by you *shudder* I think you mean "placate". stop getting english wrong!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Lmao. She’s come close to outing 2 celebs with a “I’ve got a funny story about X” tweet since I’ve read this thread. She wrote a piece in the guardian identifying (in all but name) a meeting that’s in a shelter working with addicts, and writes she was sexually assaulted there to boot. Like ????? Okay hun???

Re: faceless I would readily flag all of the above to a meeting’s chair if she were in attendance (which she’s not, unless it’s #PR) as I’m all about making the rooms a safe space. She’s an utter danger.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I’m not in recovery so forgive me if I’m totally ignorant, but isn’t the entire point of AA/NA the fact that it incorporates people from all walks of life to show that the problem, and also the solution, is pretty much universal?

I don’t see how that can work when it’s a homogeneous group of media wanker types in some kind of narcissistic circle jerk.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
Yes, can definitely seeing this ending well.

Snap! I was JUST thinking that this won’t end well, the potential for this to turn into horribly messy drama is huge. People blabbing others intimate secrets and painful moments. Blackmail, trolling, manipulation. Red flags flapping and klaxons are blaring! Media squiggles, just say no!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Recovery from what? Her made up alcoholism, or her made up "bullying"?

If it's the former, what on earth has that got to do with being, specifically, a public figure, who works in the media, publishing, news or entertainment, who has been subject to "obscene" levels of trolling? It would be a rather niche group.

Also, why those jobs specifically? Is this not shameless networking?

I can imagine her whining intensively about "bullies and trolls" to fellow narcissistic lying grifters who can't bear non-praise, and hoping, since they work in the media, to raise her profile as an alleged trolling victim. Maybe get a few stories out there about the horrors of cyberbullying, with her as the foremost expert with personal experience.

An aside: she keeps mentioning the breathing thing. People commented on her gormless, noisy mouth breathing at the start of her Del Monte live, when she should have been cooking. People where entitled to remark on it, as it was off putting. Of course this gets transformed in her tiny mind into "cabal of bullying gits don't even want me to breathe at all!"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.